Tourny on Connect 4 (classic)
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hello,

For some time now, there has been a big Cheating grouped together with all the usual nicknames (virusantrax, PaLadium, $$$ CARLITOS $$$, Tнє KιŁŁєя © ₄ ★, Monséfù, Princess Sophia, Tнє KιŁŁєя Lєσ ★ TнєKιŁŁєя★∂ιαвℓσ, lionceau).

Several players came to me to complain and suddenly I have to publish this report.

Also when we are crown we will want it to be random when we play in red in order to respect fairness. 

Cordially
Telling anyone that your fair doesnt make you fair, you use assistance and also i saw you point banking against your friend Addie beating him like 40/1,5 in 1 day so stop calling others names while you only do is bank and prog use lol
hi
a lot of blah blah for a simple game
:s
malik
🙃
Even worse, Melanie_Haters is using a prog for years using a second device and he gets away with it, He cant play C4 100% perfectly on both Red and Blue. :S
I miss this account
¢еяcƖе ∂e fеú, the great program in othello and connect 4, incredible that even knowing that he uses a program, they are offended that others use him hahaha
Does my name really appear on that list ???

It is incredible to believe that I see my name on that list, we have played several times you know that I do not cheat and that I am a real player.
 funny there are somany "Tнє KιŁŁєя" in the names