« Back to All Topics
 Program signal application unfairly :(
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Good morning, I decided to come through this medium to request support, help and understanding to flyordie for the situation that occurred to me today...
after playing 3 checkers bullet games with the player BILLY13, my 1st game of the day, the signal appeared! (program), when I haven't used or use a program, I hate programs and whoever uses them.
so I ask flyordie to remove the signal ! the nickname from me, so that my seriousness and honesty is restored back.

thanks for your understanding
Dav7d
You get the program symbol when you are changing browser windows or apps during a game. Simply play a few games without going to a different window and it will disappear.
Good morning friend, thanks for your reply
yes ... I don't know if it's permanent or not, what I do know is that I don't use any program to have the sign applied to me !, I don't deserve this because I play honestly without cheating, I hate anyone who uses a program, I thank God I have a head and I use it totally to be able to play seriously without cheating anyone, because after all the opposite would not make any sense.
I will try to ask the moderation of flyordie to remove this sign, because I love to play checkers bullet, and I need to see my credibility recovered, just then I will feel good again playing in checkers bullet room, play and chat with all my friends again, i deserve it.
Thanks anyway for your answer.
best regards
hi
I have the pop sign! it's like I'm telling you a permanent sign because I clicked on the multiple pages at the same time

malik
Hello friend, but this is neither normal nor correct for it to happen, because after all we will have to open other internet pages or windows, it is because we need to and this should in no way signal (mark) the player with the signal! as if using a program, because I need to have other browsers open to make my normal life online.
I don't use a program and I shouldn't have that mark on my nick, which only embarrasses me in front of all the players.
thank you
Hello friend, I don't know what happened ... I had answered you on 04/15 as I replied to Clark Kent, and the message didn't come ... just to tell you that I appreciate your message and help, but about the reason I think it was not that, because I do not use program to win checkers bullet, I have immense experience and I love to play fast, with this nick since 2008, I have about 40,000 games and on March 29th, from one moment to the next I was marked with the sign! as if using a program and it's not true, because I don't think it's fair and I hate those who cheat, so I often prefer to play at 30 seconds, because I know very well that anyone who uses a program at 30 seconds doesn't have time to use it. As for having several internet pages open, I think that this should not mark the player of something that he is not and that he does not do, even because while playing I have to do everything I need during my time online, you understand?
Thanks and regards
hi
of course i understand flyordie should look into the question of the sign because often this sign does not correspond to the program it is even possible to have it in the memory game it does not make sense
malik
Good afternoon,
friend Clark Kent thanks for understanding me
it seems not ... but your support is very valuable to me, I have already asked the moderation section to help me with my problem, I will wait for you to give me an answer with huge expectation in solving the problem, because I am a good person, sincere and above all an honest player who uses only my brain to be able to play the game I like most in flyordie (Checkers Bullet), I would even like flyordie to create a new room called: (TurboBullet30) where just if I could play the games in just 30 seconds, this way the fake and cheating players there would have no chance of winning me or anyone else, as they would not have a top to use the crap and damn programs.
Thank you very much again, look good and a big hug
Dav7d