« Back to All Topics
Verbal Aggressor and Multiple Nicknames.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Gentlemen moderators, I would like to know how dreamers strive to detect possible verbal aggressors on the site, many of whom change the way they do this, being often creative to offend. He camouflages his offenses and disrespect on the site by changing the characters of the letters, without changing the pronunciation, so that anyone with fluency in Portuguese or Spanish (for example) understands him perfectly, but the detection system of the site does not capture. "Picha ("Bicha"in Portuguese) means Fag in English"... A pejorative way of addressing a group of people. There is a player who does this EVERY day on the site, and you, who have already punished me (a Miss that I will not reveal the name, you keep reporting to me and you accept your complaints about me) because I only criticized the use of programs by some players (yes, I know that Flyordie does not prohibit the use of programs) please kindly analyze this question, the nickname of the verbal aggressor player is "Macaquillo". Another question, I have two nicknames, (I know that Flyordie does not tolerate multiple nicknames) because some people may have up to 5, 6 or 10 nicknames on the site, which do you even use to report me and the rest can’t have more than 1 or 2 nicknames? Thanks.
Hiya,

I know the feeling and first hand many a time!

That's it! I just want you to know, other than a nickname you mentioned, I support you!

Good luck to us both! 

Oh, lo, some have bragged to me since 2008 they have over 100. Oy!

Be well, "Don's let the turkeys get you down!"

Ciao~*,

Judy