I can’t believe I remembered my password
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Basically what the title says.

It’s been years but maybe I’ll log on and see if I’m any good anymore.

Şŋΐρέ  (TrA_Guru, and also DRILL INSTRUCTOR for a bit)
Waste of time, they neglected the game and it's dead, literally. I'm the only good player ul find and even i don't login now...

Sad facts but it's true. They even deleted PC version..

Tornado plays tournaments and that's it, nobody plays in room 1 except 1-2 players. Nobody relevant is around anymore bud.

Nice to see an old face..but believe me you're better off not wasting your time..

J
Yeah nobody rellevant plays Tanx anymore??

UBR Orcle won 6 months since 11/2018 and he is a nice guy to beat, your just ignoring him because he is your friends or what.. doesnt make sense, At least be positive about him instead of just 1 or 2 players "comments" lurking with americans of TrA/Xc LOL

FTW won last 2 championships by Danny & Sentinel nicks and where is the commentary Jeff, FTW Super Roy is gonna win this month doesnt mean anything to you?? :)

-Bernard DeVriend Master in private :p
Its easy to win so perfect to be dominant

Not more people then i can handle kkkkkk

Bernard: relevant*

The best players of 2019 are UBR Orcle, and FTW Undisputed for winning with pure dominance in tournaments ;) 

Im happy to be in fod. Love you guys. :* <3!

_JENG_
As far as anyone notice your comment, feel free to rejoin Tanx, and when you wanna 1v1, call me in FODBall or ask 

FOD_Deathnote who started a new clan lately who gives away free subs for iconic players and talents.

Take care mano. Your gonna be cool! :D
Im currently playing alot GTA5

Do you have a Xbox live account? im UBR Sheverty call me there, Jeffs right Tanx is dead and even tho Orcle is a nice 2010 nick it has low expections, and UBR Sunlover was the best UBR in history x.X Sorry Dan but its true. :p 

Take care

@Jeff Please try to get a xbox one so we can make some fun there ;) #Peace :)
FrenchRevolution:

Jeff is litterly the only good player in Tanx, Sorry to say but Orcle isnt as good to compete with Jeff, 10-5 is Orcles Maximum. He made UBR worthfull in month in a dead game. I also think Snipe cant ever reaches Jeffs level ingame. He is amazing, maybe too amazing for us. :( 

@FOD Sentinel 

dude, Juan Moreno needs you in FOD, so read this comment ;)

@Max

1v1 SFT vs FOD Kick It ;)
#Cylcone 

Ill join FOD when sub expires :p & Thanks.

Lets say

#1 Dorigoale: i saw her in tournaments and shes really good and i know her because she is in UBR in facebook for years :)
#2 Jeff (Undisputed: The best 2v2 partner in history)
#3 Felipe Alberto (Tornado)
#4 Garcia Munoz (Orcle)
#5 Maybe me? :p ;) (no thanks lol)
#6 Juan Moreno (Death note)

Thats the list i currently think of and Snipe can beat maybe #4 and #5 and #6 when he trains more often, use angles in room1 with friends and see how things work again.

@snipe 

Try to play tournaments, its not that bad, there are 1 or 2 people worth fighthing still ;)

@fod 

Dont let Tanx end like this :( Theres litterly no other games with this mechenics and mouse controlling Tank system so at least give us some updates ;)

Danny1994 since 2008
 :D
I love how all your posts show up at the exact same time out of nowhere, tells me you're all 1 person...LOL
My bad, seems i was mistaken about it.

Thanks for the kind words i guess!
Take care  ;)
Welcome back in Tanx jajajajaja
I cant believe id remembered this game Tanx.

Its so long time ago i rarely know how to use offrader :o

-Marcus

PS: 

@Sentinel: Since all your dutch friends are coming back in fod why not make a NL team? (especially Theirly, Murky, Zero and Zion after UBR?! :)

;)
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian