« Back to All Topics
Fighter stats
Fighter stats
Fighter stats
Hey all,

I'm trying to make a all around fighter, but I'm not sure how much persistence to get. Sandy's guide says to get all of the persistence early to maximize total HP, but it's getting really hard to kill monsters without the other stats. When should I start putting points into str/dex/quickness? I don't want to have too little HP when I go to the other island
What level are you? Most players choose to set their goal persistence ahead of time, like 50, 75, or even 100. Any higher than that and your character is not going to be fully fit to fight evenly-leveled mobs by the time they reach the island around level 30. Setting a lower total pers goal like 50 but rushing straight towards it is a very effective way to get a decent amount of HP but still leave attributes open for the very attractive bonuses to damage and life leech that strength grants you. 
I should add that it is not uncommon for you to struggle to kill monsters at your level once you start getting double-hit because of your 1 quickness. The training process is a bit slower, and if you are truly struggling, you can start diverting skill points earlier at the cost of a bit of HP.