« Back to All Topics
'clap clap' flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
'clap clap' flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
'clap clap' flyordie
Well Well Flyordie another masterstroke you have pulled of!!!

I havent played for 4 days, come back and still find the rating system the same.
All I hear from you lot is we NEED Subscribers for the site to stay alive so what does everyone do... SUBSCRIBE.
And then when everybody is on board you change the rules, well I say that the Subscribers who help the SITE should have the say to what goes on instead of you muppets who change the rules instead of asking the SUBSCRIBERS.
I watched a guy who was 200+ points behind and won 2 games off the trot......
Guess what happened YES he got 9 points LMFAO.
All I have to say is keep on going Flyordie and watch the site go to waste.
Post here and give your comments on this stupid rating system.
Its time to show Flyordie that we the SUBSCRIBERS help the site run and they should listen.

Oliver The King

i agree oliver the other day i was playing pinkie in 9 ball the score was like 5-4 and every time i won or she won we were only getting like 4 points fod i think u shud change it back to normal u set of idiots:)
Well, if you have something against the new rule, that does not allow you to gain 100's of points against the same opponent in one day time, then one might suspect that you have swerved from the path of sportsmanship.

On the other hand I can assure you, that non-subscribers may get longer then 12 months bans as well...

Thanks,

OP
If we all want it changed then whats the problem

seems to me that oper only one that thinks it should stay the same
ya i play 3 games with someone and when i win the last 1 i only get 3 or 4 points thats crap!
Just by looking at the list of nicknames complaining, one could tell that this change was a pretty good one ;)

OP
I think its stupid and you should change it.
well as i agree with all these folks about how the pt system is crappy and i bein 1 of the few that enjoy playin without CHEATING (UM HALF U HERE COMPLAININ) i hated the system before cause all the cheaters but the new pt system its holdin us  REAL players down something needs to be done to the pple that do cheat (CHEAT BREAK, 2-9 ALL THE TIME, AND RM HOPPIN)  but it needs to effect those players not us who actually play fair and rite  
With this new rating system if you play sombody with the same rating and lose the first 2 games u have to win the next 5 to even the scores back up because u keep getting less and less points each game.
its just a game, if it really matters to u about how many points you have than thats sad, the point of the website is to have fun and to meet new people
"With this new rating system if you play sombody with the same rating and lose the first 2 games u have to win the next 5 to even the scores back up because u keep getting less and less points each game."

Well, it seems that the new system is not clear to everyone, so a little explanation:
Sticking to this example, if you loose two games, and win the next 2 ones, your rating will be the same as before the 4 games, if the rating of the players were equal before, since the outcome of the match is 2-2.

Of course if the ratings were not equal then the one with lower score will raise the other will lower somewhat, to bring their ratings closer.

I would recommend reading our help section for a detailed explanation:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/billiard/en/rating_billiard2.html

Thanks,

OP