offer draw
Posted in 
Backgammon
offer draw
Posted in 
Backgammon
offer draw
I don't know what this is.  
If I'm obviously winning and someone "offer draw" why would I agree?  If I don't agree does that mean I lose anyway?  Also I don't see a place where I would chose to decline if that is beneficial to me?  If that were the case then why wouldn't people losing just offer draw?

I'm very very confused about this! LOL Or is is explained somewhere here?
I'm similarly confused by the 'offer draw' option. Is it considered unsporting to decline to draw when you are clearly winning and about to gain 4 points? Is there an option to withdraw or decline the offer once clicked or are the only choices to 'accept' or wait until the opponent runs out of time. Very confusing!!?? 
Often if a person is losing the game, they will offer draw as a harmless joke..It means nothing.
GameTime9999 is wrong/ lying. When someone offers a draw, it means they think they are losing and want to end the game tied with you instead of losing. So if you think you will win the game, just decline the draw offer and watch out for poor sports and trolls etc.
Son, of course a person is not going to accept the draw....It means nothing either way, unless you take this computer game way too seriously.

In any event, draw or no draw, means nothing to me.

but how do you decline the draw offer?
Just ignore it so do not press Accept draw