« Back to All Topics
About Rating reduction formula
Hi guys, I suggest indicate in the Rating reduction formula (Rn = ( Ro * Ro ) / 125000) that the result of this is rounded to the larger integer in any case. For instance if the result is 0.1 or 0.9 finally is decreased 1 point in rating (each day) in order to have a best understanding of this rule. Thanks.
P.D. Rn is the new rating. / Ro the old (previous day) rating.
 Thank goodness for that.....bye.
A suggestion that is what this post is, does not necessarily imply a desire to modify something. It only remains as a suggestion. Example: "I suggest you wear a jacket because it's getting very cold." It does not imply desire or order to put on a coat. Therefore it remains in the decision of the administrators or programmers of this software to add a comment in the rating reduction formula or not to do so. For my part I have nothing more to comment on this post that I opened. If you wish to do so, be free to comment.
   Basically changing the present formula.....here's one for you,because your not making sense.....if it's not broken..don't try to fix it.
Hi, I don't say change the formula. I say add an additional comment. Since the rating has a whole score only, then if the result of the formula is 0.1 (by example) then in 10 days a decrease of 1 point is obtained (10 * 0.1 = 1) which is not true,because the decrease in the score will be 1 point if the result is 0.1, 0.2 or 0.9, etc. Therefore I think I should have an additional comment where it is indicated that after applying the formula it is always rounded up.
I highly doubt they would they change a formula thats been used for over a decade without any issues lol.