« Back to All Topics
Some Advices To Be Added/Rearranged in Game
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Hello everybody, i think some little innovation could be good in game that are important for me. 
First : in information window , we should be able to see the recent matches with a player. for example when i click a player in my info window . I want to see my recent matches with him and scores. that would be cool i think.
Second, the subscriber writing colour should be coloured according to subscriber's prefer. Not orange for everybody. may be associated with level color ( i.e. red colour for 480+ scored player so on ..)
Third,  i think the buddy culture is totally passive in game. there could be a buddy list and we could see in the list whether our buddy is online or where is he? playin a match or spectating a match? or so ... this can be associate with subscription ..

Regards ..
not trying to be a smart alec, but they have a thing called pen and paper, I know people don't use it much anymore, but its rather easy to make a page in a tablet for each opponent you play and write down, score, date, number of ends, what ever. Then if/ when you play that person again, you can flip right to their page and look... Just a suggestion .... 
Over the years, FoD has worked very conservatively with regard to new initiatives and changes of all kinds, but good with new ideas, Omer.
I like the first idea to see a list of recent matches with the same opponent