« Back to All Topics
Some Advices To Be Added/Rearranged in Game
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Hello everybody, i think some little innovation could be good in game that are important for me. 
First : in information window , we should be able to see the recent matches with a player. for example when i click a player in my info window . I want to see my recent matches with him and scores. that would be cool i think.
Second, the subscriber writing colour should be coloured according to subscriber's prefer. Not orange for everybody. may be associated with level color ( i.e. red colour for 480+ scored player so on ..)
Third,  i think the buddy culture is totally passive in game. there could be a buddy list and we could see in the list whether our buddy is online or where is he? playin a match or spectating a match? or so ... this can be associate with subscription ..

Regards ..
Over the years, FoD has worked very conservatively with regard to new initiatives and changes of all kinds, but good with new ideas, Omer.
I like the first idea to see a list of recent matches with the same opponent
not trying to be a smart alec, but they have a thing called pen and paper, I know people don't use it much anymore, but its rather easy to make a page in a tablet for each opponent you play and write down, score, date, number of ends, what ever. Then if/ when you play that person again, you can flip right to their page and look... Just a suggestion ....