Challenge: Eradicator Vs UBR Sentinel 15/05/2017 7PM NL Time
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
May 15th 6PM UK Time | 7PM NL Time.

I will be online at the date and time above. If you want to prove a point then this is your last chance. Bring whoever you believe to be your best player/players and i will annihilate each of them, yourself included unless you're still lacking a backbone to fight your own battles.

I don't care who you recruit/bring with you to fight against me either. I'm still confident i can beat basically anyone.

Show up on the date and time above, if you fail to do this i am done with you. You care a great deal about disrespecting my clan so why not show up and show me exactly what you're capable of for once? Sounds fun to me.

I will be there on that date and time no matter what. If you're not online and you refuse this challenge i will never listen to you again or even respond to your statements, accusations or insults. I'm being serious, i will literally pretend you don't exist and just completely ignore everything you say and do. If you're big enough to disrespect me and my clan's history on here then you should be mature and man enough to get online on the date and time above and provide me some form of challenge, right?

Rules and time are set, show up or don't. Your choice, it affects you more than it does me. My clan has a substantial history on this game as the longest living clan of all time and better yet the most dominant over the last 7 years. Everyone who has ever known me knows i back up what i say so the pressure's on you buddy boy.

What's next, going to make some excuse, try set a date of your own with some sort of ridiculous rules?

I will be dueling whoever you put against me, they only have one chance and if they lose in that duel they will never get a second chance to play me. I'm expecting you to play me also, since you're the one with the mouth on the forum making all these statements about my history and my clan's history. It's only natural you play unless you're still too petrified to fight your own battles over pixels LOL.

I will not communicate with you ONCE until that date.
So save your pitiful insults and immaturity for then.

The games will be 1v1 only. No energy to 15 kills just like the old Copa Tanx Rules, give you a taste of the past and more of a chance to actually win. Since 10 kill duels tend to be very short when im playing serious i figured 15 would be more in your ball park since you guys tend to lose pretty quickly. 15 kills. All deaths count, so don't even bother trying to suicide in-game to keep my kill count down, deaths count.

Last chance for you, i will never be coming back again unless someone legitimate asks me to.
Lmao. Is this for real? You have 100 guys on a field. They all fight and you have a few who won many more of the fights than others. Then you have one man on the side who is a spectator. The 100 men finally leave the field and go home. The spectator now comes onto the field and shouts repeatedly to himself how he is now the best. 

Jeff, you're the spectator. The 100 players left the stadium years ago. 
Oh look, it's Captain Irrelevant back to provide me advice once again. Hey Captain, how's life? Still floating around the forums on a game you haven't played in close to a decade yet somehow still believe you're the best at? Ahh..not much has changed then i take it? uh uh, same old same old? Ahh, nice to see you too Justin. 
Lol...at least you understood the response though. That is the difference between you and I. I was relevant when the game was. You? It took there being 10 players left before you made it. Gratz my friend.
Justin, until the day comes where you login and prove me wrong and beat me i'm considering you Brandon V 2.0. :D
The game is dead. At any given time a max of 4 players are on. This is what it took for you to call yourself a winner lol. I've proven myself. If you're the only one who thinks not, well that obviously doesn't mean much considering who you are.
Justin i don't even waste my time going on the game at all. LITERALLY NEVER. Sentinel is a mate of mine, this is just banter. I got no interest in ever returning to play this, there ain't a reason for me to. Even if you brought your entire clan back and got to your prime i still wouldn't waste my time coming back. That's how little i care these days. 

Thanks for the laughs though, you too Nuc. Take care guys, you won't hear from me ever again on here. If either of you see Sam again tell him i said farewell and best of luck to him, same goes to anyone else i use to play this with. Thank you guys for the hilarious memories, wish yall the best. Adios for good.
Justina la participante jajajaja