« Back to All Topics
Tourny Idea To Encourage More Players
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hi all,just doing this thread so i can air my view,For the td's who sort the games out and do all the hard work they shouldnt have to run around getting people to play so that they got enough for a tourny.I think if flyordie could do something in the way of people who play tournys and turn up for them often getting there ratings back for a week or something it would encourage a lot of people to play in the tournys,this would be a huge benefit to people that like playing tournys and vastly increase the numbers in games,also how about makeing the subscription redeemable in some way by means of the ladderbux this would be great,just my view and if anybody wants to reply to this thread please do,but dont diss anything to do with tournys please.I found tournys a very good way of creating new friends on here and hope that people will be encouraged to play in them after reading this,thanks for your time if u have just read this.
hi Who,
i totally agree with you so you have my vote for it and i hope the ppl of flyordie will think like this too ;)
               Greetz hailie 
flyordie- schedule tourneys and the winner gets rating for a week
Well Glad to see a couple of ppl approved of me idea thanks ppl.
the winner actually gets a VIP access 4 a month i shud no as i won it lol
WhoDaMan (whatever your name was)

why would FOD benefit from this? - I personally cant see why, would love to hear...