« Back to All Topics
Any changes planned for Four in a Row?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello after all the features added to the games of Gomoku and Pente last week, I wanted to ask if there is anything planned, something like new biard sizes and play time ...
No reply, so no changes. I would like to see more hidden progs being caught and be given a sign for it. It shouldn't just come up as soon as they reach 300, it should be there even if they have a 0 score.
Good morning all " 

How many times must we "try to make you understand the rules," remember that the "program". Substitution software is strictly forbidden in a tournament which is set by the site FlyOrDie.

Remember that you have a moderate and you can talk directly about the room.

I hope you understand the difference .....

Ozraks Yarek
@Weima, Moderators have no control over updates to the game, they are only here to moderate the games & deal with people breaking the rules of use.

@cowboy, Detecting progs is even more complicated due to the fact that there is a mobile version of most games now. As players use their mobile/tablets to play the games, while using a prog form their PC to avoid detection. This is even more being displayed during tournaments for games that have been converted to HTML5.

As for a final solution to progs, I don't see one as it's too easy to go undetected for them. And finally as for the updates to connect 4, I think it's too late. I personally was waiting most of last year for a possible update in board sizes or even better tournaments with 3, 5 or even 7 MB starts for the more experienced players. But to be quite honest I've lost all interest in the sizes or better tournies, even if they came tomorrow, I most likely wouldn't bother as I've lost complete interest in the game & I'm sure many more feel the same way.
Ozraks, who was mentioning about tournaments, not me. :D
@ lich king, complicated eh, no worries if someone like me was in charge detecting progs, the the problem would be solved ;). I'm an expert on detections. 
Good topic, Weima.

Hi. I have never seen the connect 4 room so empty in several years, Its so empty nowdays. We need new boardsizes and we want to play 1 minute games too, not only 5 minutes of thinking time. More options is a good start. I'am sure that more players will enter the connect 4 room if you fix other boardsizes and options. I have not seen any moderator in the connect 4 room either, long time ago someone was active. I hope you can do something to connect 4. I like to se more players and more options. 

gl
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian