IF YOU PLAY ON THE SNOW FIELD - PLEASE REPLY
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
HELLO !...
 fellow war gamers, I'm interested in your comments if you play the SNOW battle field, as you know, you join that field with no weps, you must collect weapons as soon as possible in order to engage your combatants, what are your thoughts on this? 
thanks in advance for replying,

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG

MILITARY POLICE

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpshield.png
]

I don't have points but in my other screen name it has points.I think that its you know cheap because you don't have andy weapons to defend yourself.ALL YOU CAN DO IS RUN SCREAMING HAVE MERCY.
How does that work if u join an op and everyone else has weapons. I mean how long are u going to last with no weapons and what if there are no weapon power-ups left to pickup, which I imagine happens a lot. Well I should be getting a check card this week so I'll see u on the multiple color battlefield.

Saber_Wolf WG

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/saberwolfsig.jpg
]
maybe if they just put a few energies in there at least you could run around long enough to find some weapons. It is an interesting option to the other worlds.
I think it's moronic to come into the op with no weapons. It's even worse to get killed and come back in with no weapons. 

At least give us SOMETHING, otherwise what's the point.
Maybe you've noticed there is seldom anyone playing there. Must be a reason.
i realy like the idea of looking for weapons in snow field .  But seems to me that either there should be more weapons. or you should be able to keep the ones collected after you die. 
GIVE US SOME FOSTERS MORTARS SAY 20 TO GET STARTED...WARNING DONT TAKE FOSTERS TO PARTIES ..IT IS GOOD FOR UNBLOCKING THE DRAINS THOUGH AND THROWING AT TANX :)

Gost Rider I was wondering is the lag  as bad in the other worlds as it is in the classic game? Also when I log on to play, I don't see a number of players in the other worlds. I am still waiting to see If I want to buy another game at this point. 
I went to the 
http://www.tanx2.netfirms.com
 pretty cool site.
Have you tried 
http://.shockwave.com/sw/content/virtual_?syswarn=accept
 ? 

B-) Mr. Bluze
At least one of these games should load us up with weapons, much like the practice sessions. Snow is as good a place as any in my opinion. No weapons is not a very good option, but I admire the effort of a new terrain.

FordTX
Hey Ghost!!!
           I like the snow field.It would make a great tourny field.However,it would also be cool if they took out all powerups except for health and weapons.Get rid of speed,shield,and power so you have as even a fight as possible,and it eliminates the desire to jump for all the cheaters out there.
sorry I didnt finish,If you take out powerups they cant keep starting new ops for the sole purpose of getting powerups first and leaving when they wear out
Heya ghost. Nice game the other day.

Love the snow arena, and love all the arenas. All options that make players adapt their strategies can only improve the game. If I had a subscription (which, I cannot get as yet due to not having a credit card, but I wish I could get), I’d play in the new arenas all the time, with lots of reasons to do so...

-Only players with points can play. This is great for any true competition in that it makes the entire battle of consequence, and there aren’t any “field medics” wandering around to “heal” tanks with a well-aimed projectile (which is extremely frustrating for everyone but those that get to respawn for free).

-The terrain is more complicated. Lots more cover in the member-rooms, features like trenches and cliffs, and groups of items to pick up.

-The terrain is different. If you haven’t gotten tired of the same standoffs in the same places of the same battlefield, then you don’t play this game as frequently as a lot of us, lol.

-Less lamers. You know who you are, and we know too. This game, or perhaps just the internet, brings out the worst in many. Most of those don’t have memberships, or are jumping (or whatever you like to call it... in the end it comes down to cheating and harassment) where the points are rich.

Only problem is that no one goes to the rooms! The absence of MPs is felt particularly keenly, as well. Perhaps as well, more ammo and less powerups would make the rooms less prone to powerup hogging; not that powerups don’t have their place, but there are some of us that play with skill, rather than opportunism... but that last part’s just my opinion (that being that powerups become the only means for some, and that we who are fighting it out in the trenches have all our strengths going for nought).

*sigh* after all that, I’m just a tanker without a subscription, and who can’t get one. ;_;
What does it matter what I say or think? (Boo-hoo, whaa!)

~Monkey see, monkey do;
what should we care,
what such as they do?~
Sano Sagara wrote: 
"I don't have points but in my other screen name it has points.I think that its you know cheap because you don't have andy weapons to defend yourself.ALL YOU CAN DO IS RUN SCREAMING HAVE MERCY."

The entire point is to avoid conflict. It's a pleasantly rewarding exercise, in my opinion.. but that's just because of my skills... *tries to cough modestly* ;)

~Dodge-ball is fun, it's true,
but uneasy for the awkardly new.~ 
Hmm.. I was wrong about non-rated players not taking away points when they kill... or was I? Seems more than half the time there's no penalty. Smells like a bug.
I once found that rated players can lose points even from non-rated players. And it may be amazing, but paying 20$ to get rating is asking for alot. Let's get those wallets full of money for our ranks;). The Flyordie people need that money to let us play! They have to pay the MP, and the makers of TANX. I don't want war against the non-rated and rated.

signed,
M.Police helper
Military inspector
LUV THE TERRAIN W/SNOW.....THE IDEA OF NO WEAPONS GIVES EVERYONE AN EQUAL FOOTING UNTIL SOMEONE GETS THE ACCELERATOR POWER-UP .... THEN ITS OVER..... MIGHT I SUGGEST THAT THE WEAPONS AND POWER-UPS, IF POSSIBLE, BE ON A CONTINUOUS RANDOM POP-UP LOCATIONS... THAT WAY THE SEARCH IS STILL ON BUT YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING SAY FOR EXAMPLE IN THE RAVINE WHERE THE NUKES AND ENERGIZERS ARE....LOL
Yep, I realize now that non-rated tanks DO take away points. I was misled by how often they actually do not! I don't know if it's a bug, or what...
Ghost now that I have subscribed I do enjoy the different worlds. The Snow World is a tough one to join. Of coarse the player who starts the operation is going to have the best chance to survive. I know that I am not a very good player but I consider it a good challange to enter the Snow World to play, because most of time I am only a corpral. If I can get a good start in the Snow World, then I have a good oppertunity to move up in rank.]:)
I have noticed that when I do start a new operation in one of other worlds, other than the Classic game, players will obsereve the game before coming in, especially those with high rankings. That makes me suspecious as how they gained those points.?:|
B-)Mr. Bluze   
I THINK IS WONDERFULL. THAT CAN KEEP THE JUMPERS OUT OF THAT ROOM......