The Other Elephant in the room
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Hi all hope your well,

so the first Elephant are progs but 90% of them play eachother so I don't have an issue with them normally friendly players, my issue are with players with high ratings 500 + who only play players with a rating below 100, or novice killers as I like to call them. I personally find this unfair and also a lie with regards to their rating I personally think FOD should implement a ratings bracket where you can't play a player 100 points below or above your rating this would sort out their nonsense give them a real rating instead of one based on bullying newcomers and people looking to still learn the game, and stop the predatory novice killers accumulating points they don't desrve.
Jealousy isn’t healthy..  those little green players can be tricky sometimes.  They know what they are getting into when they challenge a Mack Daddy.  It’s a fair game.
sorry for the years later response lol, I normally have around 500-600 points and play the best human players here, so it's nothing to do with jealousy have more points than the guys I was ranting about, I don't understand these players who continually play novices do they just enjoy battering people continuously are these worthless points built from playing novices important? Brought it up as I sometimes challenge these 500+ players who only play novices without me knowing that's what they do, and wondered why they reject my challenge then I see their results and then I understand, anyway I'm rambling, them and prog players who only play human are the worst. 
I agree with white knight....I cannot understand why novice players do not like to play each other
I don't understand why FOD allow players to use programs. To me it's not the player who is winning it's the program. I win because I figure out how to win, so my wins which are not too many are from my own know how to play. I think ALL programs, and computer generated coaching any of the games here at FOD should be banned.  Why not let people compeat against people not people against programss and computers.