« Back to All Topics
be right back
Posted in 
Billiards
be right back
Posted in 
Billiards
be right back
Every time we want to play 8Ball there are lots of clocks "be right back", and we have to wait a long time to get some player to decide to enter the game... Well, who doesn't want to play could refuse, it would be much better than  make us lose time for a frame. Impossible to change that?
Regards. 
there is no need to wait for a player,if a game is unavailable,pop into practice room :)

You are right in blackball/9ball straight pool/snooker lite, all of those games rarely have anybody in them unless its a good time of the day 5-10pm GMT roughly, because people have gotten of school etc.

If you are here only in the morning your best bet is to just play 8ball while other lobbies are dead.

I still don't see the problem of people having BRB clocks in the lobby, its just saving them reloading the client if they are busy for however long, and you know they cant play, so theres no difference for you if they are there or not
I think I understand what you mean. An example is when you are in 8 ball and I am in one of the other games,9 ball or blackball. I would show up in 8 ball with a Be Right Back, but I'm actually in one of the other games on site.
Well, I think my problem is my bad English. What I meant was that when I try to find someone to play, I only see "be right back" by de side of ALL the nicks and so they stay for very long time. Of course I could find other players for a game, but only those ones with very high ratings... So, the only option for me is waiting... Sometimes for more than 20 minutes... But ok, no change, I like this game, I'll be quiet...waiting.
I don't understand your problem.

The automatic clocks for being afk stops you wasting time requesting to play them or wait for their response as you should figure out they aren't there right now. So you don't lose any time anyway.

There's always people in billiards rooms to play, yeah sometimes you might have to wait even a couple of minutes in the worst case, but thats fine.