Technical
please help us
Posted in 
Technical
please help us
In curling game server ut us from games
End of the world as we know it..

Only god can save us now!

alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   i was talking about server game!
FTW Warrior™  are you moderator?  YES or NO ?

I'm not a moderator Lol. I wouldn't want to be, especially nowadays giving the state of the community in most games.

This happens every so often, mostly on Weekends iv noticed. I wouldn't worry about it, it should be sorted soon. FlyOrDie has to clean the servers every so often (Refresh I'm guessing) fix technical errors and sometimes when they begin to do so it causes some unwanted connection errors and other bugs/crashes.

It's a temporary problem & I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they will fix it shortly if they haven't already. Knowing OP, he will most likely fix it immediately.

Also, if you direct a post to the moderators you should post it in the "Dear Moderators" section of the forums as everyone on FlyOrDie is entitled to reply to technical error threads.
Here is Forum Tehnical, so i can say this problem here, NO? I wish you success, but how you made the answer to me, made me to ask if you are moderator.Sorry for my bad english
Your English is alright, I can understand you no problem. :)
When I said "Oh it's the end of the world as we know it" I was just having a little joke (Banter) if you will, I meant nothing by it.

To your question "Are you a moderator ?" My response was based entirely on me thinking that you made this post only for a MODERATOR to respond to with a solution. Although you didn't title it "Please Help Us Moderators" I got the impression after your "Are you a moderator" question that it was for MODS only. 

There is no problem here, no need to apologize for anything. I hope FlyOrDie fixes your Technical problems very soon. I know how annoying it can be not being able to play a game you enjoy. 

P.S, Yes "Forums >> Technical" is the best place to post any Bugs/Lag/Connection/Technical issues/errors & such.

if i was doing a joke ,  the answer was ok , but i was verry serious