« Back to All Topics
What should be done to make it better?
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Today I came to curling in the lobby caught only three players.
Indeed FoD curling dies. I do not remember such a weak activity in this year period, since I created a profile.

What is the problem?

I think the biggest problem is lack of support for the Java plug-in on Google Chrome.
Second problem is new Microsoft browser, Edge, which also does not support Java plug-in.
Edge come with new windows and all is free.
Many people when they install it, just for them to use it and I hate to change browsers because of the game on the FoD.
The problem is complicated access to games to mobile devices.

Of course, there are old problems, the summer is still many unfair players, and other, but I think that the biggest problems of a technical nature.

The question for the administration of the forum: Is there any chance that the games are played in the future without using java?
Also, there are sites for watching movies, for example, with or without java.
The next question is whether this act of Google and Microsoft, it means that Java is slowly going down in history?

Just for information. I'm using Windows 10 and the Edge browser and everything works just fine.
I normally do not participate in discussions if I do not understand what this is about.
The same counsel to you.
Probably I supposed to give a detailed answer, but I do not think such a response would not be enough.