« Back to All Topics
This site is dead.
Posted in 
Billiards
This site is dead.
Posted in 
Billiards
This site is dead.
This site is dead. Do you agree any why do you think is that? WHat are the biggest mistakes FOD made over the years?
I can only name one big mistake that has affected the site a lot.

Whilst it's amazing that FOD have adapted to technology changes and some members of the moderation team will help and aid the users in many ways, there is one big issue which made the site lose a lot of players.

And that's simply...

Fod needs to hear out people's opinions and what they would like changed in games ( maybe rules, maybe new games) As not only does this keep players ( the customers) happy, but also allows FOD themselves to grow as a gaming site.

I know for a fact I got friends who quit mainly because of the community of other players, and when they asked for a bigger sized board, or maybe a different billiard game to have more fun playing/ require more understanding and skill at the game. FOD wouldn't do this, no matter how many times people asked for this.

Whilst FOD have added some good game modes in the past, and still offer up to date services, I have a feeling that the new java system on Chrome which a lot of players use may not be willing to switch to another browser.

In the end I just think if FOD make the changes the players want, a lot more players would return/ start playing here.

Kind Regards,

Warren
Agree with Gary,It's time for change.let players play games without spectator comments,( make this a rule ),If spectator wants to make a comment,let them do this via FORUM after games,too many times players are trying to play games and spectators are making nasty/sarcastic comments about their play..this must stop.
This website still has countless players online daily. Therefor it will never be "DEAD" until the day there is absolutely nobody else online.

Get your facts right before you start crying a river over something so little.

Your arguments are good Luster. I agree with you 100%.
no argument has no dead this , that paragraph is based say such nonsense ?