« Back to All Topics
NO MORE BALL IN HAND!!!!!
The game is terrible! Sloppy shots count, unless in pro mode, and people can move the ball. At least make an option to agree to play ball in hand so players who say that they won't play ball in hand can't move the ball.  
Do you know the rules?
If you do a foul you are allowed to move.
Otherwise play Snooker there you can not move. Just in the D if you pot white. :)

Tommy
totally agree 9 BALL FOUL-BALL IN HAND. Always was and will be unless agreement is made BEFORE break. Stop crying and play.
How many so called " experts " in 8 ball would be of the same rank without MOVING ?? or delibirately potting an opponents ball which is hanging over a pocket ( cheating ),with no attempt to pot or remove the opps ball whilst within the so called RULES ?? to gain advantage of a game.end of story.
blackball uses a uk rule set that doesn't allow ball in hand,8ball uses american ruleset which does.playing blackball would solve your ball in hand issues.
sloppy shots count in real life providing they go in,also in real life if you smash the white into another ball and and accidently pot it that also counts. 
In the real world "ball in hand" is the most accepted norm. 

! ! !"BUT"! ! !

I can see that an option to not play that game would be helpful to avoid confusion. It would also stop (some) folks from saying "no ball in hand" and then using it to win. 

Personally I don't use ball in hand unless and until my  opponent does first. Or my notes show they have in the past. Or they 
SLAMB
 every shot hoping something goes in.

(and before someone says it is not the norm... I have been playing pool for 56 years. I know the rules)