« Back to All Topics
WTB items
WTB items
WTB items
I think we should have a topic so non mages can ask others for items not on the market, cannot be bought from shop, and non mages cannot build because they don't have enough mana. While mages who build it can use it for high profit, because if it's not on the market, and the buyer is ritch, then we well buy it for 2500-3000 % too.
For example the item i need, would buy, and cannot make, and i will buy it for even 3000%(14280 silver)( or 2500%=11900 from non subscribers):

skivian crossbow

You can make a huge profit on it, crossbow is 364 from shop, kithrill is 4000 on market, and there is 250 silver in the recipe and 158 to make it.
Total: you can make it for 4772 and i will buy it for 11900, so you can make 7128 profit if you happen to have 120 mana. If anyone wonders about the recipe:

http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=1031

Feel free to post your "i would like to buy" items as well!
I already bought it, thx for the help!
I'm a mage :3 so whatever you guys want, I can help with it hopefully.
And I'll try to make a cheap affordable price :)
WTB 1 (1) Diamond shovel, never-used, unwisely placed on non-sub account and would now cause great grievance to my mental health if I couldn't be reunited with it. :p
You know how to fix that problem tyler...it's called the clan house :p , but good try anyways.
WTB:
12 njukug whiskers
12 nannysnail gobs
3 platinum springs

Alternatively, fiendsteel boots and fiendsteel helm. 

In either case, I'll pay 2500% for it all (or both sets even). 
I had a fiendsteel helm lying around, which is now on the market.  Good luck with the boots.
Thank-you so much! 

Still buying any of the materials, if anybody else wants to hit me up with that. 
Safisan, if you still need Nannysnail gobs, I have a hoard of over 60 somewhere. Let me know and I'll post them on the market for you.
I'll buy 30 off you if you still have them. 
I offered 8 nannysnails a couple of weeks ago and they got sold and re-offered at 2500% instead of 100%
Not sure if to be happy because I got the money I needed or angry because someone bought them cheap from me and will sell them at 25 times though
Safisan, I put 30 on the market if you still need them (sorry about the wait.)