« Back to All Topics
New splat target?
New splat target?
New splat target?
Is there a square being targeted right now? I've gone over the most recent threads and it doesn't seem to be the case. If there isn't, what usually happens? Do we vote on it? 

Technically, there is a splat target.  If you go to larkinorguide.com under maps, you can see the square we're targeting.  Though, since there are so few players on right now, you can almost spend all your clicks just clearing invaders.
I just cleared all but the last square between the dock and the target square. I don't know how long this kind of thing lasts, though, whether it's hours or days or weeks! But if anyone is on now, it's a good time to hit up the target.
I'll head there, down to 2k clicks on my only splatter though. I should have another one ready in a few days. 
I guess it doesn't take too long to fill back up with monsters! I just cleared it again. I have tons of clicks because I haven't played in a while, and this month is my slow month at work, so I have some extra time. Hopefully some more people come on!

Also, the market apparently needs building stones added to it? I just put stuff there the other day, but when I went today, it said it needed to be finished building. I don't understand how something can be built, but then not built. I don't have the skill or whatever needed to build stones, so I don't know anything about building.
As long as you have the mana for it, any character can make (and use) building stones. 

http://larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=97

That's the recipe for normal stones, and you can make huge ones with 10 of each component and 100 mana. I've got a lot of clicks right now, but I'm super swamped. I'll check the damage on TA tonight and maybe do some clearing. 
This is so weird, but I tried it a bunch of times the other day and it didn't work, and I just tried it again now, and it worked fine! I thought there was some trick. Maybe I was making a mistake, but I don't know how I would have done that repeatedly. Anyway, I can make them now!
You also can't make the building stones on Thord-Artin.  So if you were trying the recipe in one of the mage towers on TA, that might have been why it didn't work.
Yes! I was up there. Thank you! I was sure I was making them right.