« Back to All Topics
Tournament ( 27/06/2015 )
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
I won the last game against Freddie Mercury and the system gave the result of a tie, leaving me with 36 points, because it was not counted my victory ???
Should be yours mate as you won the match 
That's odd, I don't think that's ever happened in a game I was in. Sometimes a rock will look stopped and then actually count for a point or not, so that might be what happened here. 
Stop say you have win vs me...It's not true.I have make 1 with my last stone.
Nobody tells me to stop !!! OK ???
GσσD☻LυCKY  to makeing gift to RYMATA in tourneys is fair? RYMATA to know, i dont have any with you, just with
 GσσD☻LυCKY 
Friends are more important than points, so mind your own business!
I'm not going to justify to anyone. Opinion Gabriella is her right, if she thinks so on. As to the correctness of each man decides for himself what is fair and what is not fair. If Good Lucky has lost connection or just left the game, it is their right. Everyone has the right to decide what to do or not. Ugly is when one person won the championship and then the administrator (or moderator) took and changed one result, giving the victory in the championship 2014 to another player. I would very much like to hear from the noble Gabriella on this account
When I played as "CHUCKY", In 2013 and 2014, I "CHUCKY" contributes in some victories "Gabriela". But it seems that what is good for her  can not be for other !!!
I have great friends in "Curling" and my respect for all is huge !!! Respect for people and not the points !!!
its always same person have problems here RYMATA you have

5 nicks and no 1 trust you stop please cheating en enjone the game  
many times was happening this RYMATA but i was muted thiking GoodLuCKY will stop doing gifts in tourneys  , and if moderator saw this then i had right+ he admited was doing this!
What about nicks? You have several nicknames, has just appeared and immediately play like a professional. It does not happen. And where did you get the facts that I have 5 nicks? Here is another topic, but are you talking about multinicks. Prove it! And be prepared that you will check. And the same Gabriella playing under different nicknames as Windmiha and other
Ry, you didnt understand my point and i see you atac me,  please from now on dont talk with me , even to say hi