« Back to All Topics
spineless 
Posted in 
Billiards
spineless 
Posted in 
Billiards
spineless 
....Again i will ask you translator,to explain your comments @ " if we catch him doing same behaviours " again" ?????,we " may " ban him/her, i am asking you to explain what exactly do you mean !!....if you fail to do this within the next 72 hours,i will dig deeper.
If you keep pestering Moderators you will end up banned for Obstruction Moderators in their duties most likely. This has happened to me before when I wasn't satisfied about their actions and believe me it usually leads to a ban, even if you truly believe what you're doing is right. I would strongly recommend you just drop the subject, but of course it's not up to me to tell you what to do, just trying to give you a friendly piece of a advice, coming from someone who has more bans than a majority of the people on this website.
Leave that aside, translator is good people , it was just unfortunate in the commentary friend .
liquid_lizzard 

we are not supposed to explain you what is going on our moderation team nor how we take the actions . 

but to be kind with you in this situation , i recommanded not to you but to the reporter of the cheat to leave the matter to moderation who will deal with . 

The meaning is clear , and if the users keeps leaving the game as he did  several times ,then we judge him , we do not consider once to give a punishment , especially when it concerns two users .

We can't punish both for someone's mistake .

Thank you for understanding
Ok translator,i understand what you are saying. my apology.
you're welcome liquid_lizzard , anytime .

i will be closing this topic as it has been discussed .

Translator