FlyOrDie Billiards Championship 
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Dear All , 

This is a new FlyOrDie competition ,which will concern only Billiards games including all categories . 

The competition will be enrolled during this summer 2015, and we will have to allow to only 32 Players from 32 countries to participate .

we will make 8 groups of 4 Players with 3 matchs round robin and then 2 Players will be qualified from each group etc ... 

As you all know we may have many Players from the same country , so we need to make a qualification to this Championship first before enrolling it .

Every participant should have at least 2 or more of these conditions : 

- The validity of subscription of 6 months (till 1st January 2016 ) 
   - 6 dots or more in the dice 
   - No demerit/ban record in the previous 6 months 

These conditions will be checked by the Championship Director to see the eligibility of the Player to participate . 

Please dear users , who seem to be eligible to participate , reply with the mention of 
Nickname : ---    Country : ---  .

The date of qualifications will start in 1st of July ,
all players from same country will be in competition for just 1 place in the Championship , then after that we will reach to the 32 eligible Players who will take part from the Championship . 

The prizes : 

- 3 months subscription to the firt 
   - 2 for the second 
   - and 1 to the third 

Any questions about the Championship , feel free to ask 

Translator 

❤️
Woboy - England.

surely there wont be 32 different nationalities that play this game will there? you may have to just pick somebody from a certain country and place them in a different one to make up the numbers.
hi i have 5 dots and i think i am the only one from Jordan in this site so do i have a chan
ce?
 Shаun Murphy no1 - Germany
Sounds Great
If you have 2 between the conditions ,you will be eligible to participate  @ .CAO.

Translator
❤️
Nickname : Anna28•
Name:  Skull Crusher™ 
What are the time limits. I mean for the each round..
The time limits for each round will be 7 days , every player will have to play all billiards games categories with the opponent . 

For more details wait untill the last week of June .

Actually we need to register the participants  , who are going to join directly and who are going to play the qualifications before attending to the Championship.

Translator 
❤️
Ok. I am in.
Show Me Love, Croatia.

Souns good...

Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ - Ireland
Suppose I could play for Wales as my Grandma is Welsh :D
Nickname : Fils.Du.Diable

Country  : Morocco
Nickname - Blood23   Country - Portugal

Best of luck for all members who will participate!
Nickname : °•.Oиε Mσяε.•°

17 countries at moment i think. Not bad. :)
Actually we have the following countries :

England 
Jordan
Germany
Latvia
Uruguay
France
Pakistan
Scotland
Croatia
Ireland
Peru
Wales
Morocco
Portugal
Austria

If we have just one player from one country and who is eligible to participate , he will qualify directly to the Championship .

In case of 2 players or more from the same country , we will be selecting the eligible player by the following conditions : 

-The player should have a subscription validity till 1st January 2016 
-6 dots or more in his dice 
-No demerit/ban record in the past 6 months 

If 2 players from the same country has the 2 first conditions , they will challenge each other in qualifications to win ONE place in the Championship .

Any more questions ,feel free to ask 
❤️
TWO OR THREE?

Every participant should have at least 2 or more of these conditions : 

- The validity of subscription of 6 months (till 1st January 2016 ) 
- 6 dots or more in the dice 
- No demerit/ban record in the previous 6 months 

states all three this time?
if you have just 2 between the 3 conditions you'll be able to participate .

e.g : 
INXS - 147  , you are allowed to play because you have more than 6 dots and never been demerited/banned in the 6 last months .  

But if another player from Austria join and he is subscriber with a validity subscription till 1st january 2016, he will be the first selected to participate. 

In case of both are subscribers with the same validity , and they have another condition between the second and the third , they will have to play qualifications of the country they belong .

Thank you 
❤️
I am willing to represent my country, if I go selected

(Brazil) :)
DragonAttack - Italy
All billiards game though? i dont even know how to play half of them :D
hello, 
Quote:

But if another player from Austria join and he is subscriber with a validity subscription till 1st january 2016, he will be the first selected to participate. 

In case of both are subscribers with the same validity , and they have another condition between the second and the third , they will have to play qualifications of the country they belong .

Basically if a subscriber enters from austria that puts 
me out , ( I am a none subscriber) ? 

regards

how will the time diffrence work though,as i can only play late at night (UK) time.
Yes @INXS - 147 exactly . 

The subscriber player has the right to join first before non subscriber . 

Only if he is the one who represent his country . 

Thanks 

Njoy , 

You will choose the time you are free to play with your opponent and you'll have enough time to finish all your games in both cases , qualifications & Championship 

Translator
We have 17 countries actually ... 

Whenever we reach the 32 we will post the full & detailed planning of the games with the date limits . 

Translator
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ ---->> Brazil.
dont leave me out i want IN  
thanks
Extinguisher  Mexico.   I want in

Thankyou 
Hi,i have had demerit point from a few weeks ago,and had previous ban on other nick from my first time on f.o.d ( a player insulted me,and no one insults a Scot and gets away with it ), I don't want to play,but would it be ok for me to spectate in some games.i will watch in complete silence...promise :)

We reached 22 countries actually ... 

Translator 
 Inxs-147 is probably one of the best players on f.o.d,and should be allowed to show his skill in competition,( win or lose ), + he now IS subscriber.....GL Austria :)
We have 25 countries till now 

I'm in.
φσττוиg мαcнιиз™ - Hungary
I'll play.
яєqυιяє∂ ѕкιℓℓ. - England.

James.
Nice to see the Moderators are making an effort to host Tournaments now..shame it wasn't sooner.
Btw, instead getting 3 months subscription, the winner of the championship coulda get a trophy near the picture in game for 3 months. I think it would be much better.
It was my Job before. :D
No reward for it, pity. :D
Hi All , 

i will show you some formula to know if you are eligible to participate in the Championship as requested from some users .

i will make in consideration users who do not have credit card ,and who only can subscribe via Onebip "1 month" .

1- if you are the only participant from your country , you don't need any condition , you're welcome to play . 

2- if there's 2 from same country : 

* you will need at least 30 days subscription minimum   starting 1st july + 6 dots + No demerit/ban in last 6 months , then you will be playing qualifications to win a place and represant your country .

* if you have subscription till 1st january 2016 and 1 additional condition , the other user from the same country should have the previous formula (30 days subscription minimum + 6 dots + No dem/ban in last 6 months) 

Translator 

There should just be qualifiers with no conditions tbh. 
My above post is a suggestion not implied with any aggressive tone by the way, I'd rather play a qualifier and earn my place than automatically qualify just because I had enough spare money to subscribe and I don't get myself banned for being a bit over animated.

Please consider scrapping these conditions. :)
Paralyzed ,

We have made these conditions to limit the number of registration .

Wonder if we allow the participation to some countries , and we have about 10 users from this last one , it will take longer to play qualifications as we need just one representant .

For some users , it is a quick join without conditions as they are the only registered from their countries .

We have started with this world Championship ,and we promise to make this kind of competitions soon or later for every participant to allow everyone improve his skills in our different competitions .

Please wait for more upcoming competition dear FlyOrDie users .

Translator 
❤️
I agree with Para.
IM from england, and because I have not dots on my name, but i have an 11 month subscription and no ban or demerit, if somebody with the same subscription and 6 dots and no ban or demerit, they will be selected before me? even if they're a poor player? surely The best player should represent their country. It'll make us English lot look terrible if a person who is picked cant string a 20 break together in snooker haha. thats my opinion anyway.  
woboy ,

you are completely wrong , i think you didn't understand the conditions yet .

" i have an 11 month subscription and no ban or demerit, if somebody with the same subscription and 6 dots and no ban or demerit, they will be selected before me? even if they're a poor player? " 

if you have at least 2 conditions including subscription and another one register with the 3 conditions , you will have to play qualifications .

You're registration will not be rejected in this case if someone comes with 6 dots . 

Only if you are not subscriber , we will have to choose the subscriber player who is first eligible to participate . 

if you have 6 dots and no demerit/ban , and another one comes with subscription and another condition , then he will be the first selected . 

The conditions priority is for subscribed users then who has 6 dots and finally to the dem/ban record in case of 2 users from the same country .

Make sure if you are subscriber , with another additional condition ,you will play qualification with anyone registers from your country .

Translator
so Im a subscriber, 0 dots but no bans or dems, if another person from england has a subscription, and 6 dots does he get chosen before me or is it a play off? and when will the play offs be announced do you reckon. Im just asking to make sure i understand whats happening haha
Ok I understand now Ive read it again, my apologies.
when do you reckon the qualifying rounds will be.
we will announce the qualifications matches in 1st July .

Keep being updated for more info .

Translator
Shame that it is the money that allow a player to enter this tournament and not the skill. There are several players from France and I'm not subscribed, and the money spent in the game will select the player instead of a match.
Someone who is bad and subscribed is selected before someone who plays well but isn't subscribed.
You won't have the best one of each countries and that's not World Championship.
sexy, its not exactly life changing money you have to pay to get a subscription. Just save up your pocket money and subscribe mate. ;)
Hello,this would can be a Big World Cup of 8 ball, all billiard games i don't think if is a good idea.
Nice to see such a competition being created to liven up flyordie community which has been gradually dying out for a few years now :)
It can hardly be called that anyway Aure (:
Sexy Movimiento , 

you maybe didn't understand the way how we select users yet . 

Anyways ,everyone should know that if you have 2 conditions you are eligible to participate .

I will be posting any news about the Championship in the link bellow : 

lijassi.com/Championship.html 

it's available only in PC . 

anyone who has registered via forum will know his position of eligibility via that link , and those who are not eligible , they will know why to leave them a chance if they can ensure their eligibility soon before the 1st July .

Translator

Champion2010 Germany 

your post should be here , not in another thread  @Champion2010 

Translator
Translator ,you would can write the countries actually?Thx .
Hey Translator, u wrote this some posts ago:
2- if there's 2 from same country : 

* you will need at least 30 days subscription minimum starting 1st july + 6 dots + No demerit/ban in last 6 months , then you will be playing qualifications to win a place and represant your country .

* if you have subscription till 1st january 2016 and 1 additional condition , the other user from the same country should have the previous formula (30 days subscription minimum + 6 dots + No dem/ban in last 6 month

So u confirm that if thers 2 players from the same country and the first has sub till 1st January while the 2nd has just 1 month sub then they will play qualifier match?

DragonAttack , 

this could be one of them is not subscriber ,but when comparing user we can also find that some has subscription till december 2015 and we must not reject them for just couple of days .

We definitely agree to pick up those who ensure only 2 conditions . 

some users are not 100 % in even if their names on the list (players who are alone in their country) once another user register from the same country they have to ensure their eligibility too . 

Translator

mateus, you can check link , aladin gave to us.

Click on it, you can see whos gona play  and how many countrys are in.

http://lijassi.com/Championship.html

Bye.
apodo.PATINES                                                          PAIS,costa rica
So Aladin as I currently meet one of the 3 requirements if I subscribe for 1 month on July as I do it monthly rather than commit to a whole year I will then have 2 requirements and at the very least get a qualifying match? If not then I see no point in subscribing (:
Translator, i dont think u answered my question or maybe i didn get ur meaning well. I asked about a specific condition about 2 players from the same country, one havin 1 yr sub and the other one just 1 month sub in July. Will they play qualifier or u will choose the one with longest sub?
°•.Oиε Mσяε.•°  , 

you have the condition ( No ban/demerit last 6 months ).
but you don't have 6 dots . 
then you will have to subscribe 6 months at least to complete 2 conditions . 

if you have another old nick with 6 dots and without ban/dem past 6 months , you'll be eligible to participate without considering the subscription . 

Note : if you are the only one from your country you'll join without conditions . 

Check the list of countries who are registered till this moment . 

DragonAttack ,

if the 1 year subed user has addition condition , and the 1 month sub has 2 additional conditions , they both play qualifications .

only 2 conditions can allow to the user to participate .

Actually ,if you have No ban/dem last 6 months and 6 dots you can participate without subscription . we made this to allow to some users to participate because they can't ensure 6 months subscription as they don't have credit cards . 

i hope you got the point .

Thanks 
Translator, the user with 1 month sub has 6 dots and no demerit in the last 6 months. The other user from the same country has 1 yr sub and 6 dots and no demerit. will they play qualifier against each other?
One More thing Translator :p
Will the tourney be played with pro rules?
DragonAttack , 

Yes they will play each other the qualifications .

I can't tell you now about the rules of the Championship nor how it will be enrolled .

When we complete 32 countries , we will let you know about all these details including the groups schedule .

Thank you
This is a list of players who has registered and are NOT eligible to play unless they ensure another condition of the Championship Rules :

Mustαng GT 500 
Fils.Du.Diable 
°•.Oиε Mσяε.•° 
Lindomar Stoque 

Ok thank you for ur patience, now all is clear :)
Ye my nickname Lindomar Stoque have only 4 dices , i'm trying 6th with Moreno Mineiro , sorry for write Lindomar Stoque. Thx!
Hi translator,
I dont agree on the conditions why not 5 dots,i can't have 6 dots before 10 months and i can't subscribe for 6 months so i can't play,it's unjust .

Think about it please,Why not 5 dots
"i can't have 6 dots before 10 months " Yes you can, just play much games, i will get . :)
@Fils.Du.Diable , ye then if they make it 5 dots there will be ppl sayin why not 4 its unjust...thats the conditions, like it or not man :)
Dragonattack tu n tappelle pas translator et tu n'es pas un modo alor mele toi de tes ognons.Merci
Fils.Du.Diable 

Unfortunately we can't change the rules . 
we will be making more competitions which allow to everyone or most of our users to participate .

Keep being updated , more special Tournaments will be enrolled this summer .

Thank you 
Fils.du.Diable try again with english language ty...
I am in!! SPAIN - TAJIMA ((((((---IBZ Power---))))
المسلم الصالح

from morocco good luck to all
Nick: Afghansoulja

Zeus47 from Portugal has joined
how far are we off this now?
30 countries joined till now . and soon we'll start .

Check the list of participants here and keep being updated 

fikhri , 

don't worry about time difference , everyone will be able to play because we will arrange the time schedule perfectly .

Hey all I want to be in this tournament too thx    Ghiles.  
Name :° ƞiс снаƞgєя Country: Algeria
Hi All , 

you can check the rules of Qualifications in this link :

Translator
almost 1 month to organise an online snook tourney,i think i will call Guinness book of records,by the time the first round games get started,some players may have grown very old,and passed on to a new world :D

Translator I want to Participate I have 0 bann and Subscribe 1 year
If you read the original post liquid_lizzard it states it will begin on July 1st so your random ramble about it taking ages to organise is rather moot.
Haha when will this start, is it this year or next year?
Heh heh,my apology Paralyzed,the original post is from the 1st of june,and to a senile old arse like me,that seems about ten years ago,i stand corrected :D
Mugsy,the comp will start on the 1st of july........2015 i believe :D :D
Hi all ,

Please check updates ,

Players who are going to play qualifications please see Rules of qualifications in  

The schedule is ready for you , be ready between 1st and 5 July .

The World Championship will start 6th July .

Translator 
Okay daddybear looks like we're up against each other in the qualifier. I'm away for the weekend from Friday lunchtime, until then I'm unavailable between 4pm and 10pm each day. Name a time or find me in 8-ball or Blackball. :)
Mugsy...It has been confirmed...it's 2015 :D

Why am I playin p dash- England.....?
What will happen to players who dont show up for their games in the given period of time?
Miha25, what about games on this weekend ?
my skype: ronniefromkiev
Ye i think we can play in saturday or sunday, is no problem actually
Njoy , 

p dash claimed he is originally from Wales and it's normal to play for original country , no matter where you live . 

Gary , if someone misses the period of each Round he will be DSQ from qualifiactions , and if he doesn't show up in Championship he will be replaced by another one from the same country . 

no,p dash signed up as p dash-england,if its ganna be like tha can i change where im from???i got a grandfather from jamaica???take my name out ty
Il be available to play, thursday 6pm-10pm or friday 1pm-10pm. required skill or aint, do you fancy playing at a certain time?
Champion and Smoanttizce..
Ich kann immer frühs bis um halb 12 spielen bis Freitag und Abends kann ich heut ab halb 10 und morgen ab halb 11.
Ansonsten bin ich arbeiten. :)
Sonntag kann ich ab Abends spielen und eventuell bis in die Nacht.
Also sagt bescheid ! :p
hello ↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨  We can start playing today at 21:00 if you can, if you can not ,we can start an another time

Thank you for reading.
Doni_1977

When will people in my group be ready?

James.
Hi. I'm Joined. :)
Name : Viky™ - Hungarian
Hello Doni_1977,we can play yes in this time.
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨
Hi Translator ! Will there be a schedule?
Hello!
Can I register?

S.F. Hungary
when this qualification start? in morocco time ,?
required, il be on tomorrow night, and then most of friday mate. do we just keep a record of the socres we have or take screenshts of all of them?
Le Requin , 

actually ,there is qualification matches , after that i will post the final schedule of Championship early day of 6 july , qualifications will end the 5th of July . 

Anyone misses to play between 1st and 5th his qualification matches ,he will not any chance to join .

Other user who just want to join , i'm afraid you can't , it too late , but whenever the final schedule of Championships is posted and one of the users is not here , you will be called to join . 

translator i think its tournament just in 8 ball . but i can't play all games. so if you can replace me by another player or wrong shot be qualified 
I disconnected from a frame against 'woboy' at 1-1, I was winning 21-18 and he was snookered, he never replayed the match and won the next frame, he said he won 3-1 but shouldn't it be fair to replay the frame we had and say it's 2-1 to him?

James
me v required so far.
won 3-0 8ball
won 3-1 9ball
lost 3-2 snooker pro
won 3-2 snooker quick
won 3-2 in lite.

he said he may quit the site now so what do |I do about playing my other games.

also won 8ball against aint no sunshine 3-2.
Shaun Murphy no1 vs Smoantizce
8 Ball  3:0
9 Ball 3:0
Blackball 3:1
Straight Pool 30:11
Bank Pool 3:2
Snooker 3:0
Quick Snooker 3:1
Snooker Light 0:3
Power Snooker 1:3
Sinuca 3:0
ggs ty mate 
njoy we can play our games on saturday or sunday evening?
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ vs Doni_1977
Snooker won 3:0
Blackball won 3:0
Sinuca won 3:0
Bank pool won 3:0
Snooker Lite won 3:0
8 ball won 3:1
9 ball lost 1:3
Stright pool lost 15:30
Power snooker (remaining)
Quick snooker (remaining) 
Hey just for remember,i won in snooker 3x0 but in calendary of games is 3x0 for Doni.Please check it thx!
Champion2010.
I am available to play this evening 22.30 or tomorow in the morning.
On saturday I am not available to play.
Sunday we can also play in the evening.
Hi yeah, I got dc'd vs Woboy in quicksnooker, it should be 2-2 but he won't accept to replay the frame, bare in mind I was in the lead 21-18 as I've pointed out and he was snookered, still waiting for his 'evidence' I accept the fact I lost in the others but I should be granted to replay the frame, I wouldn't lie about it because it's a game hahaha.

James.
you just have to replay the frame , 
another d/c will be considered frame lost . 

play again the rest of the game starting from where the d/c happened .

Doni_1977  vs   ↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ 

Snooker I lost 0-3
Blackball I lost 0-3
Sinuca I lost  0-3
Bank pool I lost 0-3
Snooker Lite I lost 0-3
8 ball I lost 3-1
9 ball I won  3-1
Stright pool I won  30-15
Power snooker (remaining)
Quick snooker (remaining) 
no translator, i won hes lieing i have ss to prove it if you wanna see it. dont know how to get it on forum though. il show you on facebook are something
Yes well I'm willing too and it should be 2-2 but he won't and I don't know what to do. 

James.
I'll have to pack in this game, I haven't got the time and my internet is awful, cheers for the opportunity and good luck all.

James.
just adding on to this,
lost 3-1 blackbsll
2-0 up in power snooker and he runs. whatdo I do now? 

this guy really is a childish boy
Dear Alladin, I withdraw from this tournament. I realized that a single match takes too much time to be played and I don't have that time (rt3 in 10 games including bank pool and all snookers games.. lol).
Sorry and good luck to the others
Translator,
how is someone suppossed to replay a frame from where the dc occurred? its impossible to set up a certain score as far as i know...
Lol everyone starting to leave...
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ vs Doni_1977
Snooker won 3:0
Blackball won 3:0
Sinuca won 3:0
Bank pool won 3:0
Snooker Lite won 3:0
Power snooker won 3:0
8 ball won 3:1
Quick snooker won 3:1
9 ball lost 1:3
Stright lost 15:30
gg's ty Doni,was great games (Y) -Brazil
Doni_1977 vs ↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨

Quick snooker I lost 1-3
Power Snooker I lost 0-3

↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ thanks for the game, well played my  friend.

(I wish all participants good luck in the championshipt)

Doni_1977 (São Paulo-Brazil)
power snooker takes way to long, 15 mins per frame.
sinuca is crap.
even bank pool is a waste of time. surely after all the people have qualified, shorten the games down abit but lengthen the race to bit. just a suggestion
Well Champion2010 as you didnt replied any time to play I am just available now on Sunday Evening or night.
I gave you many times to play now. 
Hello you could post the schedules of the games? I like to watch when possible .Thank you all!
only 2 days left and theres many games yet to be even started, come on guys
njoy i can play tomorrow evening or Sunday evening.
good for you,but i aint playin take the wins.
Mixa25 vs Ronnie O.KIEV.UK

8 Ball i won 3-2
9 Ball i won 3-0
Blackball i lost 1-3
Stright pool i won 3-0
Bank pool i won 3-0
Snooker i lost 2-3
Power snooker stays 1-1 (Remained)
Quick snooker (Remaining)
Snooker Lite (Remaining)
Sinuca (Remaining)
Doni_1977 vs ↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ 

Snooker I lost 0-3
Blackball I lost 0-3
Sinuca I lost 0-3
Bank pool I lost 0-3
Snooker Lite I lost 0-3
8 ball I lost 3-1
9 ball I won 3-1
Stright pool I won 30-15
Power snooker  I lost 1-3
Quick snooker  I lost 0-3

finalized
Hi All , 

This is the last day of qualifications and i hope everyone completes his Matches before 11pm UTC . 

Players who qualified from their countries in Qualifications till now are : 

xεɳoя ( France ) 
p dash ( Wales )
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ ( Brasil )
Wяoиg≈Ѕнот  ( Morocco )

See more : 
http://lijassi.com/Qualifications.html

This is the Championship Schedule and Rules :

http://lijassi.com/Championship-Schedule.html

Any question , you are welcome .

Translator 

Mixa25 vs Ronnie O.KIEV.UK

8 Ball i won 3-2
9 Ball i won 3-0
Blackball i lost 1-3
Stright pool i won 3-0
Bank pool i won 3-0
Snooker i lost 2-3
Power snooker i lost 1-3
Quick snooker i won 3-2
Snooker Lite 3-0
Sinuca 3-0

Ty bro, ggs
ive played 1 game against woboy in 8 ball and lost not played no other games and the other person as quit so god knows pathetic ppl joining then quitting half way through
still waiting for the two players to play against me quali
am at the table by 21 clock and waiting for Shaun and smoantize.to play the games quali
what a shame on those who signed up for this championship and didnt turn up, there could of been other players who would actually play ,but didnt get chance because there were already 32 players
Shaun Murphy no1 vs Champion2010
8 Ball 1:3
9 Ball 3:2
Blackball 3:0
Straight Pool 30:2
Bank Pool 3:1
Snooker -
Snooker Light -
Power Snooker -
ggs ty mate

How can an Englishman represent Wales that's disgusting :|
rancooo_elmejor vs GABY_31                                                                      

bola 8 = 3-0
14.1   = 1-1 
bola 9 = 3-2
bank pool=  0 -3
power  = 1-0
snnoker rapido =3-1
sinunuca= 3-1
snooker =3-2
snooker litle=0 -3
Congrates to p dash & ..hardball.. for coming dis through where i m standing in the way to the Golden Monkey.

3 Persons = 10 x 2 = 30 Matches Each
Dayz Granted = 03

M avilable 2-3 hrs daily, derefore, i propose the followings:-

Day 1 = Quick Snooker, 8Ball,Bank Pool
Day 2 = Por Snooker, Black Ball, Straight
Day 3 = Sinuca,9Ball, Power Snooker

Please convey me ur availability and acceptance of above proposal.

Other option iz u both can allow me to carry on our group legacy alone through all da way.

Warm Regards,

SC
Hello guys. I'm in GROUP H. I'm available whole day long 2day @ 8 ball room 1.
However, I don't know if we can start playing with our group mates, or we have to wait till the pairings will be released ?
 So, can i play whoever i want in my group now?
Hi All , 

We have made groups and we will post pairing today .

You can play your opponents after the pairing is posted .

For those who still play their qualification Matches , their names doesn't appear in the Championship yet until they finish the qualifications and know who will be joining .

Read the rules before starting (bo3 every Game ) .

Group Stages :  

Quali : 
http://lijassi.com/Qualifications.html

Translator 
We are going to post all group Pairing Matches , and you will have 10 days to play your 3 Matches / player .

Everyone has to play all the frames (it will counted +/-)

Please make screenshot if you don't trust your opponent to show up the result of each Game . 

The Tournament Director "Championship" will be around during this competition to watch your games .

Transaltor
Damo Destroyer, you can find me today in 8 ball room 1 :)
Mixa, youll find me all day long in snooker room1
what a joke this tourny was. you gave us 5 days to play all the games, which is a ridiculous time to ply that many. als i couldnt find my 2 opponents for half of it. and now nobody can represent england? haha what a joke. ebarrassment!!!
i had the best result of my qualifaction group so surely I should of gone through to group stages? bit stupid if you ask me just not to put anybody in. dont you reckon?
woboy , 

you always understand things wrongly .

The group stages has been shown up , and you still playing qualifications , when you finish quali and win , you will see your name displayed there . 

Take your time and finish your quali , and you will have more time to play group stages if you are qualified .

Thanks 
ok sorry my apologies. i misunderstood the comments
PATINES you can also find me in 8 ball room 1.
Anyone who abandon the Championship will NOT participate in the 2nd version , and he will be placed by another player from the same country or another country . 

actually we have farragana from Colombia in waiting list.

Thanks 
well, required skill doesnt wanna play anymore and now Aint no sunshine wont play because the qualification time end date was on sunday. so what happens now. im willing to play her but I cant force her to play me lol.
Pairings are still wrong. Scotland is now in Group A and in Group H both.. Italy has been completely removed...
Why is that ?

..hardball.. and Skull Crusher™ I am available to play every evening this week. Skull Crusher™ your proposal of games sounds reasonable. You can find me in 8 ball room 1 or 9 ball room 1 this evening.
Hey Translator, Italy now is Scotland in gropu H, pls check it thanks
Afghansoulja, when can we play our matches? do you have skype?
Shaun Murphy no1 vs Champion2010
9 Ball 3:2
Blackball 3:0
Straight Pool 30:2
Snooker 3:0
Snooker Light 3:2
Power Snooker 1:3
ggs ty mate

Hi Show Me Love
Give me a time when you are ready to play. I will be available this evening and tomorow evening. :)
it's a joke mate,mods not doin thier jobs correct again.
Njoy ,

tell me what's wrong please if i may help you 
What is wrong Aladin is that you have let a guy represent Wales when he is English and should be representing them trying to qualify like others especially when someone like Njoy is a Welshman and doesn't get picked its abit of a disgrace. :|
roudwane,if you want we can play in this tuesday.09:00pm(Algeria)and for me 05:00pm(Brazil) thx bro (Y).
Hi Patines, when are u available?
Smoantizce - Champion2010

8ball 3:0
9ball 3:2
Blackball 3:2
Straight 30:1
Bank 3:1

Listen Njoy I gave you many chances to play a preliminary game you chose not to play that's your problem. As for the debate over my nationality I'm technically as much Welsh as I am English not that it's anybody elses business. '°•.Oиε Mσяε.•°' may I question how this affects you exactly?
translator. p dash sigend up as p dash england but some how he's playin for wales.i dont get it
Translator just to be sure, so we have to play"Day 1" match first and then the other matches and not in an order we choose right? u said we need to finish our match Day within 3 days so it has to be like that right?
I'm in the 8ball room fikhri... when can you play?

Damo vs Potting
8 Ball : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/5ba58f1807f55fd84c9b7f3a1bd6556d

9 Ball : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/94f6412a13ba4ae7c2a91fcc0df7ffe5

Straight : 2:0 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/5a285d3ed3e5b51b0fcccccb28afd936

BlackBall : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/7c7858d4cecfa372c5cdb7dbb5ac287e

Bank Pool : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/c76dcf7163f7cdc449cee165996c7243

Light Snooker : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/c005304ecd8e9667c4a435107b6fc8ea

Fast Snooker : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/e303baff3ba7b3e5df78cb8620b5bce4

Power Snooker : 2:1 to Potting

Tommorrow We'll finish with Normal Snooker. Current Score : 5-4 to Damo
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ VS φσττוиg мαcнιиз™

8ball 2-1
9ball 2-1
straight 2-0
blackball 2-1
bank 2-1 
snooker ?-?
quick snooker 1-2
snooker lite 1-2
power snooker 1-2
sinuka 0-2

Great games so far
Had to go to work
Snooker left to play tomorrow
ty vggs m8
Pairings are still wrong. Scotland is now in Group A and in Group H both.. Italy has been completely removed...
Why is that ?
WSPanic u can find me at 13.00 until 17.00 (UTC TIME).. See u in 8 ball tomorrow.. 7/7/15
Shaun Murphy no1 vs Show Me Love
8 Ball 2:1
9 Ball 2:0
Blackball 2:0
Straight Pool 30:13
Bank Pool 2:0

ggs for now man
The rest we will play tomorow. :)
p dash.im not ganna play a championship which is cheated at the start,im not sayin ur not part welsh u might be as far as i kno.but u signed up for england so england u should be playin for.
Not being funny but since this tournement as started theres been nothing but people crying.
Pathetic too be honest with you, its a game at the end of the day.
Dont spoil it for peeople who are enjoying it.
Remember next time theres a tourney like this DONT JOIN
mwahhh mwahhh xx
DragonAttack , 

choose any match you want from day 1 to 3 , you have 10 days to complete your games .

Njoy , 

if you check the old replies you'll find that he has submitted his registration finally for Wales , you had chance to play qualifications but you granted him the win. 

we have the same case for ..hardball.. who is actually German and he plays for his country of origins even if never been there "Botswana" 

this competition is just to have fun and create new atmosphere to the billiards games , not to have such conflicts . 

Thank you

Hi everyone , 

Do you the result in Championship be displayed like :
 6-4 (Games played) or like the tables in qualifications with all details ? 

Thank you 
woboy 
games when ya ready i will be on tonight between 7 and 8 oclock room 1 or 9 ball

translator.i agree with you it should be a bit of fun and i was lookin forward to it.i hope every one has fun.n the thing with hardball atleast he signed up to botswanan in first place.ty

I find it unfair that there will be players who doesnt know rules of certain games, like Power Snooker or Sinuca simply because they havent played these games before, but i guess thats their problem, not mine :)
I'm confused by some of the above results, people are playing race to two instead of three?
its bo3 every game now thats why.
Translator, what am I supposed to do, Required has quit and aint no sunshine wont play because the deadline was sunday for all qualification games to be completed. 
what do I do?
-Paralyzed-
The group stage matches are in Bo3 not Bo5. 
Only the qualifications were Bo5.
People of group H u can find me tonight in 8ball room 1 around 10PM uk time
woboy , 

aint no sunshine is ready to play you , please check ealy reply and fix time to play .

ok il be online for an hour tonight, maybe a couple of hours tomorrow, and a few hours thursday night ang so whens best time for you?
When your both ready to play me i will be on line 9 pm snooker room every night for 8 days
Wяoиg≈Ѕнот  - Afghansoulja 

8Ball : 2-0 
9Ball : 0-2
Blackball : 2-0
QuickSnooker : 1-2

to be continued 

Mixa25 vs Gary Ridgway

8 Ball 0-2
9 Ball 2-0
Blackball 0-2
Straight Pool 0-2
Bank Pool 2-0
Snooker 0-2
Quick Snooker 1-2
Snooker Light 0-2
Power Snooker 0-2
Sinuca 1-2

vs rashawns
8 ball 0-2
9 ball 1-2
bank pool 0-2
straight pool 1-2
sinuca 0-2
black ball 1-2
to be continue
vs Tяⓚ★Đàηįs Đįaz™

8ball 2-0
9ball 1-2
black ball 1-2
straight pool 1-2
bank pool 0-2
snooker 2-0
later more

Im ready to play anyone in my group stage. 
This evening.  Thank you !

Gl
Gary Ridgway vs Mixa25
9 ball 0:2
8 ball 2:0
blackball 2:0
straight pool 2:0
power snooker 2:0
snooker lite 2:0
snooker 2:0
quick snooker 2:1
bank pool 0:2
Sinuca 2:1
Damo vs Potting
8 Ball : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/5ba58f1807f55fd84c9b7f3a1bd6556d

9 Ball : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/94f6412a13ba4ae7c2a91fcc0df7ffe5

Straight : 2:0 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/5a285d3ed3e5b51b0fcccccb28afd936

BlackBall : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/7c7858d4cecfa372c5cdb7dbb5ac287e

Bank Pool : 2:1 to Damo 
http://gyazo.com/c76dcf7163f7cdc449cee165996c7243

Light Snooker : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/c005304ecd8e9667c4a435107b6fc8ea

Fast Snooker : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/e303baff3ba7b3e5df78cb8620b5bce4

Power Snooker : 2:1 to Potting
Snooker : 2:0 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/625425a72c5315957ec26287f40fe55a

Sinuca : 2:0 to Potting

Overall Score : 5-5 GGS ty wp man.
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ vs яɑδнωɑиɘ
8Ball won 2:1
Blackball won 2:1
Bank pool won 2:0
Stright pool won 30-3 finisched ? 
9ball 1:1 яɑδнωɑиɘ's conection down and now ?
flutter before you listen too what ppl say about me playing your best bet was to speak too me first
i will play you on thursday after 7 tell me a time what suits you if ya not here thursday then forget it. An hr here and there is no gd there is so many games 2 play if i remember correctly you did say sunday :S
see ya soon flutt and hurry up lool ya doin me head in:S

Hi
Patines, DragonAttack I am available to play Mon-Fri 7-10pm
Saturday and Sunday 8pm-12pm Uk time.
Thanks
yeah bro did eftari and came waited half hour for u then went for workout and came didnt gotchya hopeyou  doing well cya
To anyone in my group, I am currently in 8ball room 1
Anyone from my group I will online 8th July from 5 pm GMT in snooker room 1 
or add me at skype slava_r
GROUP G READY EVERY NIGHT NOW FROM 8PM .YOU WILL FIND ME IN THE SNOOKER ROOM.

SHAUN MURPHY NO1 .  YOUR COMMENTS ARE UN-CALLED FOR!!! 

DragonAttack vs potting machine
8ball: 2-0 
9ball: failed ss lol, anyway i lost
Straight: 2-1
Bankpool: 0-2
Blackpool: 0-2
Snooker Lite: 2-0
Sinuca: 2-0

Partial Score: 4-3 Dragon
We'll finish the rest within 2 days.
  Vs Afghansoulja 

Straightpool  30-23 
Snooker  1-0  (d/c in second game) 

to be continued 
Translator,me vs roudwane 9 ball pool was 1:1 and he desconected in final game.i won or not ?Thx.
ok ang, sorry, got otld you didnt wanna play. ok il be online then at 7pm tomorrow night to finish our games. ;)
Extinguisher vs CAO
i won 8 ball   2-1
i lost  snooker 1-2
Hi All , 

To ovoid any fraudulent , any disconnection / quite the frame will be considered as a lost frame .

The opponent has to confirm this with a screenshot in case if the first one doesn't say the truth .

↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨  you have won the 9 Ball game

Wяoиg≈Ѕнот  , it's 1-1 Snooker game  

Note : you still can replay the frame ONLY if the opponent accepts .

Thanks 
Could you please give details / advise how to do a screen shot?

just in case i meet a dishonest player .
thank you
Skull Crusher™ vs p dash

8ball = 0-2  (lost)
9ball = 2-1  (won)

since last 2 days i can not see ..hardball.., p dash & blood23 in any billiard room.

If any of u three see this post note that i m avilable every  2-3 hrs from 17:00pm to 20:00pm local time (Pakistan). 

Hope to see u players.
I am available to play at 4.30 pm till the night. You find me in 8 Ball.
Tяⓚ★Đàηįs Đįaz™ vs Juzemaster
black ball 2-0
8 ball 1-2
9 ball 2-1
straight 2-1
bank 2-0
snooker 0-2
today completed the remaining games
   Vs Afghansoulja 

8 Ball :  2-0
9 Ball :  0-2
Straight :  30-23
black : 2-0
bank  : 2-0
snooker : 2-0 
quick   : 1-2
power  :  2-0
lite   :  0-2
sinuca :  0-2

Final Match result (6-4)
vs Skull

8 Ball 0-2 Lost
9 ball 1-2 lost

continue... in time

Thank you !  
Skull Crusher vs Blood23

8 Ball 2:0 (won)
9 Ball 2:1 (won)

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Blackball 2:0 (won)
Straight Pool 2:0 (won)
Quick Snooker 2:0 (won)

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Snooker Lite 2:0 (won)

i have picture but i dont know post here.you can confirme with him please.thx
So far games results.

Skull Crusher vs p dash

8 Ball 0:2 (Lost)
9 Ball 2:1 (Won)

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

8 Ball 2:0 (Won)
Blackball 2:0 (Won)
Straight Pool 2:0 (Won)
Quick Snooker 2:0 (Won)
Snooker Lite 2:0 (Won)

..hardball..still didn't show up. Also, p dash has played only 2 games (8ball & 9ball).
Skull Crusher, Blood23 and ..hardball.., I will be online from 7pm-10pm every evening this week. I will be in either 8 ball or 9 ball room 1. Skull Crusher, I was in 8 ball or 9 ball every evening this week I already said you will find me here.
 vs  Le Requin so far 

8Ball  2-1 
9Ball  2-0
Snooker 2-1

to be continued 
Skull Crusher vs p dash

Blackball 2:1 (Won)
Straight Pool 1:2 (Lost) 

flutter am actually on now till about 11 if ya free i be in 8 ball room 1 or 9 ball cheerz bud 
Who is my Day 2 opponent? Competition rules says need start playing thursday - saturday that match. Then come Day 3 match vs Snookerist.
Juzemaster  ,

you can play any of your group .

❤️
Thank you for the answer, Translator. So if u Snookerist read this post u find me Snooker room every day or u can post ur own wants when u ready to play. See ya. 
Translator, is just a game to be 1: 1 and the opponent come out to eat? or something else? I think they should at least finish WHAT started, I'm not playing but I'm watching, ROUDWANE my computer is not up to you or the Matthew therefore complete their games when they start sejem Men.
Standings so far:
Skull Crusher:
8 ball 2-0 (won)
9 ball 1-2 (lost) 
blackball 1-2 (lost)
straight 2-1 (won)
Blood23:
8 ball 1-2 (lost)
9 ball 2-0 (won)
blackball 0-2 (lost)
straight 2-1 (won)
quick 0-2 (lost)
lite 2-1 (won)
vs Tяⓚ★Đàηįs Đįaz™

8ball 2-0 (won)
http://gyazo.com/747fb6d28f8e880262192d52544b951b

9ball 1-2 (lost)
black ball 1-2 (lost)
straight pool 1-2 (lost)
bank pool 0-2 (lost)
snooker 2-0 (won)
quick snooker 0-2 (lost)
snooker lite 2-1 (won)
power snooker 2-0 (won)
sinuca 2-1 (won)
Shaun Murphy no1 : INXS - 147
8 Ball->  1:2
9 Ball-> 2:0
Straight Pool-> 2:0
Blackball-> 2:1
Bank Pool-> 2:0
Snooker-> 2:0

So 5:1 for me at the moment.
More we will play tomorow.
8ball won 2:1
9ball 1:1(conection of him down then i don't know if i won)
Snooker won 2:1
Quick snooker won 2:0
Sinuca won 2:0
Straight won 30:3
the other games power snooker and snooker lite,he said than i won all and left the game.
thx roudwane!gg's bro (Y)
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨  

i spoke to roudwane and maybe you didn't get each other .

he tried to let you know that when it's time to eat or pray (especially at the end of the day) because he is feasting , that's why he quite after 1-1 . 

Please replay the last frame in 9Ball , and complete your other games in Power & Lite .

you have already won but we have to note every single result for the +/- .

If you ask anyone to play and tells you he can't please leave him alone ,and try to play another time , do not stick behind him to play early , everyone will play all his games , do not worry .

Thanks
Hello Translator,I did not call him,he call me,and he did not finish,i just played.tell you better ok. Thx.
Dragon vs Potting
8 Ball : 2:0 to Dragon 
http://gyazo.com/0a3e329c91089c791fd54b580048cb80

9 Ball : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/e1952969d06ef498038df697906c10c8

Straight : 2:1 to Dragon 
http://gyazo.com/26e486bd57f15ba06a2d58f87472f7ed

Bank Pool : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/020e946d2e7848fe0e54ea1f6044d904

BlackBall : 2:0 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/4e393fa52c4790d26cca209609365356

Lite Snooker : 2:0 to Dragon 
http://gyazo.com/fc87f9c3885733f051ba09a3225f8afd

Sinuca : 2:0 to Dragon 
http://gyazo.com/ec1d901424c0aff3c1270005212132b0

Snooker : 2:1 to Dragon 
http://gyazo.com/db2b066184d84dac3b464a6b84593a88

Quick Snooker : 2:1 to Dragon 
Power Snooker : 2:0 to Dragon
Overall Score : 7-3 to Dragon
GGS ty wp.
I confirm pottingmachine scores. ggs ty 
9ball won 2:1
Snooker won 2:1
Sinuca won 2:0
Power snooker won 2:0
Snooker Lite won 2:0
Straight pool won 30:3
(Total 10-0)
WSPanic vs яɑδнωɑиɘ so far...

8ball 2-1 WSPanic
9ball 2-1 WSPanic

Updated results vs Blood23.
Sinuca 2-1 (won)
Bank pool 2-1 (won)
Score is currently 5-3 to me with just snooker and power snooker remaining.
Score with Skull Crusher is currently 2-2.
I am yet to play any games with ..hardball.. .

Skull Crusher vs p dash

Quick Snooker 2:1 (Won)

So fat games results:-

Skull Crusher vs p dash

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

8 Ball 2:0
9 Ball 2:1
Blackball 2:0 (won)
Straight Pool 2:0 (won)
Quick Snooker 2:0 (won)
Snooker Lite 2:0 (won)

..hardball.. yet to come and play vid me.....
right im online now. aint no sunshine, i cant play tomorrow or saturday so hopefully ur on tonight to finish the games otherwise its gunna be a struggle.
1st day with me vs Afghansoulja:
8-ball 2-1
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 2-1
Straight pool 30-25
Snooker 2-0 

after this games he said he concede other matches.. strange but ty
Le Requin and Wrong Shot, when can we play? u can find me in snooker room 1 or skype slava_r
qualification game
Woboy v Aint no sunshine

8ball 3-2 me
9ball 3-0 me
bank pool 3-0 me
straight pool 30-7 me
snooker 3-0 me
snooker lite 3-0 me
quick snooker 3-2 me
power snooker 3-0 me
sinuca 0-3 aint.
blackball 3-0 me.

ty for games ang. 
this tourney is turning into a farce.
look at woboy for results 
ty for games wp and gl rest tourney ;)
Stephen , i'm in 8 ball room , will tring to find you :)

p, dash tomorrow we finish last game.  Snooker pro

Results/   p dash 6 - 3 Blood23

Good luck.

Ok Blood23 we will play snooker tonight. Skull Crusher, I would like to finish our games tonight too if possible. 
Hi ! i could play on fryday , saturday or sunday morning from 5 or 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.   Thanks !
or from 8 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.   :)
Le requin, can we play today 8 pm?
I can play any of my games on sunday 2pm uk time -10pm uk time. danis? juemaster? snookerist?
yes Stephen , i wrote to you on skype . No problem . 
Hello. 
I will be available this evening after 7 pm or 8 pm.
Just tell me where i can find you guys or who got time at all.
Tяⓚ★Đàηįs Đįaz™ vs woboy
black ball 2-1 win
8 ball 1-2 lose
9 ball 2-0 win
straight 2-0 win
bank pool 2-1 win
quick snooker 2-1 win
tomorrow total games ggs man and gl
me vs Wrong Shot:
8-ball 0-2
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 1-2
Straight pool 30-11
Quick snooker 2-1
Power snooker 2-0
Snooker 2-0 

other games we play later

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Snooker 2:1 (Won)

Total games won

Skull Crusher = 7
Blood23       = 0

Games still to play

1. Sinuca
2. Power Snooker
3. Bank Pool

Blood23 played last snooker game very slow. He made hiz hit on every ball at every last second of da minute, datz not da sportsman spirit.

Nontheless, m looking forward to play above mentioned gmz vid em.

Hardball..   what time can you play tomorrow? inform here please , Thank you.

Thank you, skull.  tomorrow we finish others contest you mentioned.   Sorry for what happened , like i said in-game i was busy. I hope you undestand my situation.. :)

p, dash, when you ready. :) just say time to finish our games

Good luck.

Hi friends!I'm here for tell fikhri and WSPanic about the championship.I want say i'm available 4:00pm (time in your countries) or then 7:00pm.This time its ok for me,thx!

p dash & blood23 i'll b online tonight from 17:00pm to 20:00pm (local time). m looking forward to complete our gmz tonigt.

For ..hardball.. m disappointed, i think if u hv registered ur self for da torna, den u shud hv da gutts to face ur opponent.
not seen fantastical noob online for 2 weeks now, dont think the other 2 guys in my group have played each other yet, its gonna take ages to complete group stages the way this is going
Blood23 and Skull Crusher. I didn't play yesterday as I was drunken. Today I will be able to play any time in the evening.
Wrong Shot or Le Requin, im online now until 3 pm GMT in 8-ball and snooker in both rooms 1 .. 
I'm online in 8ball room 1...

Update on WSPanic vs. яɑδнωɑиɘ:

Blackball 2-1 WSPanic
Bank Pool 1-2 яɑδнωɑиɘ
Straight Pool 19-30 яɑδнωɑиɘ
Snooker 2-0 WSPanic
Power Snooker 2-1 WSPanic

Overall, 5-2 WSPanic right now...
PATINES vs Potting
BlackBall : 2:0 to PATINES 
http://gyazo.com/ba1b3c9b57abd1192376120e3a5a492e

8 Ball : 2:1 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/d7695a26b8455b6b60c06fcb2387ed32

9 Ball : 2:0 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/8bd5a92a38746a2c30ac956a9e1cb6c3

Straight : 2:1 to PATINES 
http://gyazo.com/989d1cc06e6fb3eb207b203c028594cd

Bank Pool : 2:0 to Potting 
http://gyazo.com/82afc68e928e49391c9df9456586aaa9

Lite SNooker : 2:1 to PATINES
http://gyazo.com/6b60f0f1ab32e43a776cd7b2f291d632

Note : After I've won in Sinuca he ragequitted coz he didn't know the rules. Now I can't reach him since 2 days.. Idk. Allthough overall score is 4-3 to me ATM.
me vs Wrong Shot full match:
8-ball 0-2
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 1-2
Straight pool 30-11
Quick snooker 2-1
Power snooker 2-0
Snooker 2-0 
Bank pool 2-1
Sinuca 2-1
Snooker lite 1-2

ggs ty
Translator, what about this match? after last game Afghansoulja said he concedes other games..

1st day with me vs Afghansoulja:
8-ball 2-1
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 2-1
Straight pool 30-25
Snooker 2-0 

after this games he said he concede other matches.. strange but ty

Le Requin im online Sunday from 12pm until 3pm gmt
So far gmz rezultz:-

Skull Crusher vs p dash

Total games won

Skull Crusher = 4
p dash = 2

Games still to play

1. Sinuca
2. Power Snooker
3. Bank Pool
4. Snooker

p dash iz not showing-up since 3 dayz. i got feeling dat he iz afraideee of me........well so far good for em.

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Snooker 2:1 (Won) he won 1 gm coz i dc.

Total games won

Skull Crusher = 7
Blood23 = 0

Games still to play

1. Sinuca
2. Power Snooker
3. Bank Pool

He waz in da room today momentz ago, but he iz also not looking to ply vid me, as he fearz me too........well so far so good for em too.

Last but not least, tough guy ..hardball.. iz not showing-up still.
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ vs WSPanic
Blackball won 2:0
9ball won 2:0
Straight won 30:20
--------------------------
*Tomorrow we do the other games remaing.Thx!
vs ..hardball..

8 ball 2-1 won
9 ball 0-2 lost
blackball 1-2 lost
Straight 0-2 lost

Thank you, ..hardball.. ;) See you next time, when you ready to finish others matches , inform here.  
vs ..hardball..

So far Results " 1-7 for ..hardball.."

Sinuca 0-2 lost
Power Snooker 0-2 lost
Snooker lite 0-2 lost
Quick Snooker 0-2 lost

Thank you, ..hardball.. Still snooker pro and bank pool. ;)
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ Vs PATINES

8ball 2-1 
9ball 0-2
straight 2-1
blackball 2-0
bank 2-0

4-1 to me so far
Snooker tomorow as Patines had to go
ggs chat soon
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ Vs DragonAttack

8ball 2-0
9ball 2-1
straight 2-0
blackball 2-1

4-0 to me so far
To be finished soon
ggs
Final game vs Blood23. Snooker: I was leading 1-0 and comfortably leading the 2nd frame then I lost connection.
Fantastical Noob and xenor where are you boths?
Why people play 6-ball snooker? Its not quick snooker. Table size is different and time limit too. 
Le Requin, didnt get messages on skype from you.. im online today in 8-ball and snooker rooms 1 until 3pm GMT
Final scores with Skull Crusher:
I lose 6-4.
8 ball 2-0 (won)
9 ball 1-2 (lost)
blackball 1-2 (lost)
straight pool 2-1 (won)
quick snooker 1-2 (lost)
lite snooker 0-2 (lost)
sinuca 0-2 (lost)
snooker 0-2 (lost)
power snooker 2-0 (won)
bank pool 2-0 (won)
Final Result With p dash:-

Skull Crusher vs p dash

Snooker 2:0 (Won)
Bank Pool 2:0 (Lost)
Sinuca 2:0 (Won)
Power Snooker 0:2 (Lost)

Total games won

Skull Crusher = 6
p dash = 4

Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Snooker 2:1 (Won) he won 1 gm coz i dc.

Total games won

Skull Crusher = 7
Blood23 = 0

Games still to play

1. Sinuca
2. Power Snooker
3. Bank Pool

I m thankful to p dash for co-operating in completing our group matches. I m looking forward for the same from Blood23 & ..hardball..

I want to clear something here, dat all plyrz who hv been part of dis world pool championship shud realized dat dis iz da very first torna of its own kind, so every body shud participate in a good manner and appreciate da FOD Management in arranging such a wonderful opportunity.

Vid dis, comez a huge responsibility on da shoulder of every plyr too. Every plyr shud make sure dat dey participate in a manner to lead dis torna to da success. Many plyrz r around da tables waiting for otherz to come, but dere oppnt r not showing up, well in my point of view dis practice shud not be encouraged.  

Every plyr shud spare some time to ply proper gmz in dis torna. If u r buzy den inform ur oppont abt et. But when u r plyng make sure u r giving ur 100%. 

FOD has given 9 dayz to complete group matches, but da way, matches are being plyed, one can cee izily dat et will take more den 9 dayz to complete. M pretty sure dat dis will effect the cahmpionship game plane badly. 

Saying ur oppnt, dat dey r afraidee, iz to encourage dem to come & ply vid u. I hope I hv said et loud & clear.
Well said Skull, even though ur english is not from Cambridge University your concept is very embraceable ;)
Groups like A or G haven't even finished one single match (A not even played 1 single frame :|).
Cmon guys try to respect the tourney organisers and players who want this to be done within the time set that is 9 days...otherwise make it clear that u dont intend to continue this tourney.

Thanks everyone for joining to this first edition of World Championship .

Please respect the rules and play every single game & frame .

Champ Director
ta dragon. m illeterate doezn't mean me can not read,rite or speak onglesh.

Me got best universetate in our part of da world. so no need to go to cambridge universitate.

Me onglesh iz upto da status. pluz etz me own created. 
Agreed its a disgrace that many players signed up for this and now theyre just gone, shame on you guys who did so. I still cant find Fantastical noob and xenor, Xenor said something about leaving tournament and i havent seen Fantastical for weeks now, i think hes gone, ehhh.
Mixa 25 and me are online every day, but we cant find the other two guys. Thats the situation concerning my group.
Anyway, i did play xεɳoя
Gary Ridgway vs xεɳoя 
Straight pool 2:0
9 ball 2:1
8 ball 2:0
bank pool 1:2
To be continued (at least i hope so)
me vs Afghansoulja:
8-ball 2-1
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 2-1
Straight pool 30-25
Snooker 2-0 
Quick snooker 2-0
Power snooker 2-0
Bank pool 2-0
Sinuca 2-0
Snooker lite 2-0

ggs ty
I will be available this evening/night.
Skull Crusher vs Blood23

Power Snooker 2:0 (Won)

Blood23: We need to finish our snooker match.
..hardball..: We need to play all our games.

Final scores with Blood23.
I win 7-3.
8 ball: 1-2 (lost)
9 ball 2-0 (won)
blackball 0-2 (lost)
straight pool 2-1 (won)
quick snooker 0-2 (lost)
lite snooker 2-1 (won)
sinuca 2-1 (won)
snooker 2-0 (won)
power snooker 2-0 (won)
bank pool 2-1 (won)
vs P, dash.

Final Result 7-3

8 Ball 2-1 won
9 Ball 0-2 lost
BlackBall 2-0 won
Straight Pool 1-2 lost
Quick Snooker 2-0 won
Snooker lite 1-2 lost
Sinuca 1-2 lost
Bank Pool 1-2 lost
Power Snooker 0-2 lost
Snooker 0-2 lost

Thank you, p,dash. ;)
Waiting u online, woboy... and Snookerist too.
↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨ vs WSPanic
Blackball won 2:0
9ball won 2:0
Snooker won 2:0
Sinuca won 2:0(92 breaks)
Snooker lite won 2:0
Power snooker won 2:0(101 breaks)
Straight won 30:20
Total 10-0
WSPanic you make all your games with respect.Congratulations (Y) thx!

StephenHendry , i'm on line too and i send you 2 messages on skype 
Damo and Patines, my skype is teo.prome
I will be online tonight at around 10 uk time. Skull, mine was just a joke with no intention of makin fun of you or your country. I agreed with u and that was the point. ;-) Cheers
i wait,but i no see snookerist and woboy,my skype is Danis088
Le Requin, give me ur skype, I try to write you, can you play Monday evening?

8ball 2-1 
9ball 0-2
straight 2-1
blackball 2-0
bank 2-0
snook lite 1-2
quick 0-2
sinuka 2-1

I Lead 5-3
Snook and power still to play
Thanks

Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ Vs DragonAttack

8ball 2-0
9ball 2-1
straight 2-0
blackball 2-1
sinuka 2-1
bank 2-0
snooker 0-2
lite 2-0
power 2-0 (conceded)
quick 2-0 (conceded)

Final score 9-1 to me
ty ggs m8
.CAO., Extinguisher and Tajima, I'm in your group. Post when you're on, or find me in 8-ball or Blackball.
danis, we can finish our games tonight, il be online at 6.30pm UK time. and Juze we can play our games after that if you are free. il be online tomorrow for a couple of hours at 6.30 pm also and the same thursday.

Shaun Murphy no1 vs francooo_elmejor
Blackball 2:1
Straight Pool 12:30
Bank Pool 0:2
Snooker 2:0
Quick Snooker 2:1
Snooker Light 0:2
Power Snooker 0:2

Final Score > 7:3 for me
ggs ty mate 
Hi Translator

What about E group, two players have no time or just dnt show interest :S and what if i dnt have time maybe in recent days to play with them
Mixa25 , 

We will be considering your point ,

Thank you 
Hi translator and damo destroyer, i know i said to damo that i concede the 2 remaining games but if can you pls let me play those games even if i already said i wouldn't play? I was angry about how i played and things went but its not alright to concede the rest because its disrespectful to other players so if u dont mind id like to play last 2 games even if i lost already...let me know bye
hello blood23, i m online now. so if u r reading dis, we can play bank pool and complete our matches now.
DragonAttack , 

Please do not concede the rest of games as it is counted in the AVG +/- . meet your opponent and complete the games . 

hey guys when im online im in snooker room 1 ,from 15cet
finding players - needle in a haystack comes to mind ,
good luck to all players who have been lucky enough to complete/start there games so far.
Hey Patines, when can i find you to play our match? Im usually available in the evening (Europe time).
Le Requin, when you will online ???
this is becoming a joke now. Ive never seen a player called snookerist, tried finding Danis last night he wasnt on, and Juzemaster I have no idea were he is. this is very frustrating!
vs INXS 147
8 ball 2 : 0
After the game he left in silence, and i could not find him anymore.. INXS post here if u want to continue some other time.
Stephen ! i'll be here at 20.00 h ( the 14 ) . Cannot before :( . It is ok for you ?
Stephen , i'll be in the 8ball room tonight
why delete my comment? 
as i said, Danis wasnt on last night, ive never seen a player called snookerist, and Juzemaster isnt replying. how am i supposed to play my games? this is getting beyond a joke!!! Im online at 6pm uk time tonight, who evers in my group come and find me.
il be online at 6pm uk time, somebody from my group come to 8ball room1 and find me!!!
Le Requin, 20 pm GMT in 8-ball room 1 yes? its ok for me
Im online now. U guys find me snooker room 1.
hardball & blood23 convey me ur availability.
Juzemaster I will be online in 1 hour!
Woboy V Danis.

8ball 2-1 woboy
9ball 2-0 danis
bank pool 2-1 danis
blackball 2-1 danis
straight 30-18 danis
quick snook 2-1 danis
snooker 2-0 woboy
snooker lite 2-0 woboy
power snooker 2-0 woboy
sinuca 2-1 woboy.

ggs ty.   Juze next time I am on is thursday 6pm uk time or all day friday morning and afternoon. nobody has heard of snookerist tranlator so what do we do?

..hardball.. when are you available?
this week from 15 cet  snooker room 1

Woboy V Juzemaster.

blackball 2-0 juze
8ball 2-1 juze
9ball 2-1 juze
straight pool 2-0 woboy
bank pool 2-0 woboy
quick snooker 2-1 juze
snooker lite 2-1 woboy
sinuca 2-1 woboy

power snooker and snooker play thursday or friday.
ggs ty.
shaun if you see him can you tell him to write in forum, i can never see him
Translator, i asked DamoDestroyer if he agrees about playin the games i had conceded but he doesnt, so i understand his point and i therefore confirm our result of 9-1 in his favor.
Shaun Murphy no1 vs Show Me Love
Straight Pool 30:13
Bank Pool 2:0
Snooker 2:1
Quick Snooker 1:2
Snooker Light 1:2
Power Snooker 1:2

So: 7:3 for me

vggs ty mate 
Afghansoulja , tell me when you could play 
i'm in 8ball room (1) at this moment
Le Requin, i didnt see u in 8-ball room 1 yesterday at 8pm GMT, i waited until 10 pm.. today evening u will online?
i m online now in 8ball room1 & snooker room 1
Final Result vs Blood23:-

Snooker 2:1 (Won)
Power Snooker 2:0 (Won)
Bank Pool 2:0 (Won)

10-0

Ta blood23 4 gmz.
vs Skull Crusher

Final Result
 -   Blood23 
0-10
 Skull Crusher

8 Ball 0-2 lost
9 Ball 1-2 lost
BlackBall 0-2 lost
Straight 0-2 lost
Quick Snooker 0-2 lost
Snooker lite 0-2 lost
Sinuca 0-2 lost
Power Snooker 0-2 lost
Bank Pool 1-2 lost

Good luck. Still completing games with ..Hardball..
Sorry Translator, forgot to mention.

Snooker1-2 lost
Skull Crusher, last game(Bank Pool) you won 2-1. 
Thank you anyways.  Good luck
..hardball.., i will be here available to play from 19:00-22:00 UK time.
Current scores with ..hardball..
Snooker 0-2 (lost)
8 ball 2-1 (won)
9 ball 2-1 (won)
To be continued.
Still not seen .CAO. or Tajima, can you guys please post some availability or let me know where I can normally find you?
You'll find me in 8-ball or Blackball.
Stephen , i'd wroted to you a private message when you was in 8ball room yesterday and i'd waited 15 minutes but no answers :(
Le Requin, i was sleep already, u was offline at time when u said.. Can u play today evening 6-8 pm UK time???
INXS tell me a time for tonight or tomorow till 2 pm when you have got time to finish our last games.
PATINES vs Potting

Power Snooker : 2:0 to Potting
OverAll : 6-4 to Potting
-Paralyzed- - .CAO.

Blackball 2 - 0
Snooker   2 - 1
8-ball    2 - 0
9-ball    2 - 1

To be continued
Shaun Murphy no1 : INXS - 147
8 Ball-> 1:2
9 Ball-> 2:0
Straight Pool-> 2:0
Blackball-> 2:1
Quick Snooker-> 1:2
Snooker Light-> 2:1
Power Snooker-> 2:0
Sinuca-> 2:0

Overall 8:2 for me
ggs thank you
..hardball.. i'll b available today at 15:00pm (Pakistan Time). Letz ply our gmz today.
SHOW ME LOVE  . will be on tonight from 8pm GMT . if your ready and see this message , we could play and complete all games. thanks
also last player iv not played in group G please get in touch . thanks
Woboy V Juzemaster.

blackball 2-0 juze
8ball 2-1 juze
9ball 2-1 juze
straight pool 2-0 woboy
bank pool 2-0 woboy
quick snooker 2-1 juze
snooker lite 2-1 woboy
sinuca 2-1 woboy
snooker 2-1 juze
power snooker 2-0 woboy

another 5-5 in games. ggs ty
me danis or jue cannot find snookerist anywhere and he fails to post in forum so what happens eith this player? its obvious hes not interested in playing this tourny
vs. woboy

8ball 2-1 (won)
9ball 2-1 (won)
black ball 2-0 (won)
straight pool 0-2 (lost)
bank pool 0-2 (lost)
snooker 2-1 (won)
quick snooker 2-0 (won)
snooker lite 1-2 (lost)
power snooker 0-2 (lost)
sinuca 1-2 (lost)

..hardball.., I am online this evening. I will be in either 9 ball or snooker.
Le Requin, im online next 2 hours in 8-ball room 1
Translator, you didn't notice results me vs Afghansoulja:
8-ball 2-1
9-ball 1-2
Blackball 2-1
Straight pool 30-25
Snooker 2-0 
Quick snooker 2-0
Power snooker 2-0
Bank pool 2-0
Sinuca 2-0
Snooker lite 2-0

Current score with ..hardball..:
..hardball leads 3-2.
snooker 0-2 (lost)
8 ball 2-1 (won)
9 ball 2-1 (won)
power snooker 0-2 (lost)
bank pool 1-2 (lost)
to be continued...
Translator will you answer me.

Me, Juze and Danis cannot find Snookerish anywhere. we'eve been looking for almost 2 weeks now. he wont post in forum, so what are we supposed to do?
woboy ,

when everyone finishes his games in all groups and a plyers doesn't appear , we will let you know 
Translator, can't arrange about our match with Le Requin.. im online every day
i'm on line at this moment , 20.29 canada time
-Paralyzed- - Extinguisher

8-ball 2 - 0
9-ball 2 - 0
Snooker 2 - 0
Le Requin replied 4 times on forum:

Posted: Jul 14, 2015 10:38 PM
Posted: Jul 15, 2015 12:52 AM
Posted: Jul 16, 2015 1:52 AM
Posted: Jul 21, 2015 12:29 AM

in Estonia this time are between 1:38am and 4:52am 
Translator, i can't play at night and we can't arrange about other time, help?
Le Requin, I can play from 5am to 8pm server time almost any day
but what if it happens in other groups aswell? surely not posting in forum and not coming on the site results in a DQ. He's making no effort to play his games. its very annoying
im online.   ..hardball.. if you read this, lets finish our games. 
most of you can play weekends , so please arrange a specific time between your opponents especially for those who have already played few games and need to finish .

a DSQ for some users will happen after we complete 4 groups . 

if not we will be waiting till 4 groups finish all their Matchs . 

Players who just registered and doesn't give an interest nor respect to other participant , will not be  selected first before some other players next version .

Thank you .
Patines we need to play all our matches. Pls tell when u can play ty
Hello ..hardball..

M a very buzy person, yet m trying me best to pursue me commitment vid da FOD Championship Authorities. On da other hand, some plyrz like u r not taking keen interest in showing respect to dis championship and ur opponentz. I will call et 
“A PATHETIC ACT OF NEGLIGENCE”
 by u and otherz like u.

U know me, etz not hidden from u dat how much I respect u. I luv to watch ur gmz in snooker and I always appreciate ur gmz. Still u made me feel dat u hv dis-respected me,  p dash & blood23 and GOD knowz how far u will continue vid otherz.

I think u r a gd plyr. U got gd set of skillz to show, but I don’t understand y u r not ready to face p dash, blood23 and especially me.

p dash, blood23 and I hv wrote several timez on forum, and I hv even personally requested u during ur gmz to ply and complete our gmz but u even hvt cared to listen to me. U even didn’t wrote a single word on forum abt ur availability.

Nondaless, m again saying dis, dat m available to play, but if u r not interested den u better shud let us know.

In da end, I will also suggest, dat FOD must take action and DSQ and replace doz who r not plyng gmz and creating hurdlez in achieving dis championship etz goal. I think et wud relax otherz. 

Ive already given up chasing my opponents in group, my group is dead and it will not be finished in near future
By 30 of July , if those players don't show up to play their matches , they will be DISQUALIFIED from the group stages (and will lose their opportunities to participate in next Championship).

We will proceed by the number of frames won/lost to decide who will join in the groups where some players has the same points and +/- Games . 

Tournament Director
sorry guys , can i just retire from this tournament ?
these other billiards not much exciting anyway.
i'll be able to play on saturday and sunday ( 25-26 )
sinuca   win 2-0/quick snooker  win 2-1/ final 6-4 for him

яɑδнωɑиɘ vs wspanic  6-4  for him
яɑδнωɑиɘ vs fikhri   (8pool i win 2-1/9 ball i win 2-1/black ball i win 2-0/straight pool win 2-0/bank pool win 2-0/snnoker win 2-0
STILL waiting for group g players to contact/ play and complete games?
show me love & francooo_elmejor 

contact to complete games on the forum.
thanks?
WSPanic vs radhwane cont.

Snooker Lite 2-0 WSPanic
Quick Snooker 1-2 radhwane
Sinuca 0-2 radhwane

Overall: 6-4 WSPanic

ggs ty
Le Requin, ok can u play Saturday 6pm, UK time? i will online in 8-ball room 1.
.CAO., Extinguisher and Tajima I'll be in 8-ball room 1 for large periods through the weekend.

8ball 2-1 
9ball 0-2
straight 2-1
blackball 2-0
bank 2-0
snook lite 1-2
quick 0-2
sinuka 2-1
snooker 2-1
power 0-2

Final score i win 6-4
ty ggs

We will proceed by the number of frames won/lost to decide who will join in the groups where some players has the same points and +/- Games 

so its in the interest of the players with more points NOT TO  complete there games so they can stay above others in the same group that have less points and are willing to play?, This way they stay with the same points and go on and play the next round?.

great plan ?? 

P.S Group G players make an effort- Hence - respond and finish what you started please .
cheers

PATINES vs Potting

http://gyazo.com/2b66ab588ca5e9c89791ea48c3f445dc

Overall : 5-4 to Potting.
Instead playing Quick Snooker, he went to play 8 ball. And ragequitted again from snooker. I've waited 10 days on the guy already for this one snooker match. I was available all days @ tourney, but from tomorrow I'm on a holiday for 6 days, so I'd like to get my winning score entered, because this is totally pathetic that he's playing 8 ball instead finish tourney vs me.
I'm not going to wait anymore on him. He deserves a DSQ because he wasn't active in the last 10 days of the tourney. If this more time thing wouldn't be added, he'd get dsq-d already anyways.

Secores: Tajima 4-6 CAO Tournament group A League.
-Paralyzed- - .CAO.

Straight Pool 6 - 30
Bank Pool 2 - 0
Quick Snooker 0 - 2

Current score 5 - 2

INXS, francoo, when do u have time? I should be available tomorrow and day after tomorrow. Lets just agree on time..

I should be available each day from roughly 1200 (or whenever I wake up) until 1600, and then from 0000 until I go to bed. Times are GMT.

Still to play:
.CAO. - Snooker Lite, Power Snooker, Sinuca. Current score is 5-2.

Extinguisher - Blackball, Straight Pool, Bank Pool, Quick Snooker, Snooker Lite, Power Snooker, Sinuca. Current score is 3-0.

Tajima - all
show me love ready when you are put a time on for today and were you will be please .
i am on now and should be on for the next hour or so. Find me in snooker or 8 ball. 
vs francoo
8 ball won 2 : 0
He had to go to work so will finish some other time i hope.
-Paralyzed- - Extinguisher

Blackball 0 - 2
Straight Pool 2 - 0
Quick Snooker 0 - 2
Snooker Lite 0 - 2
Sinuca 2 - 0
Power Snooker 2 - 0

Current score 6 - 3
hi all ! i'm very sorry but i'll not be able to play this tourment at this time . Wheater and time are not on side to play and i have have a lot of retard for work at my home . Again , i'm very sorry and good luck to all . Sincirely ,                                                                                                                                                     Le Requin ( Sylvain )
Time's Up for Group Stage . 

We proceeded as following to decide who will qualify to the Round of 16 : 

-Played Matches & rank .
-Player's appearance .

Round of 16 :  

In KO Rounds , we will consider the number of frames won overall games played , not a single game win . 

This championship is so bad. And rules are so sad too.
I've talked with Aladin, and he told me that I've won the game VS PATINES. So I'm supposed to have 4 points and qualify to the next round. Instead DragonAttack has been qualified and he didn't even play the 3th game. This is SO sad. I'll never ever participate in a tourney like that. This is just not fair. Aladin you told me that I've won the game and I was winning 5-4 anyways so.... Explain this thing to me and the others.
Hi potting ,

Many players have played few games and some are leading 6-X .

We can't claim the result this way , and I  have told you to complete the games after that all . 

is the round of 16 the same format. play all games bo3?
WS youll find me in 8 ball room 1 for most of the day
juzemaster u can find me in 8ball & snooker room1 from 18:00pm to 20:00pm (Pakistan Time)
We were talking in game and you PM'd to me that I won the last snooker game.
Don't lie to me Aladin.
Yo Dragon.
Tell me a time when you have time to play.
Potting , 

I told you "you won the game" because i realized that he just gave up playing . 

Since he said that you told him he was d/ced and you asked other oppoenents not to play him , i talked to you back and recommended you to complete the games . 

Thanks 
Damo give the best day/night for you to play the match ? ill reply on the forum  to let you no . cheers
No, you didn't tell me that I have to play the matches with him. And he told me that he's not playing with me. Instead he went playing 8 ball when we could finish the matches.
But this is so fair that I was online every single day of the tourney, played active and I got eliminated because a guy who takes no care about the tourney, wasn't even online for 15 days, changed nickname without telling, and he didn't even write a single word on forum since tourney start. SO fair that he didn't get DSQ-d yet. And I didn't get my win. DO NOT start a tourney if you can't lead it properly. 
Hi Potting and Translator, i think it should be Potting the one goin through this round because he reported here that he was waiting for Patines to attend the last match they had to play and for 10 days Patines didnt try to meet him nor answered his reason here. Since you mods said that players who didn show up or weren't willing to complete their matches had to be DSQ then its reasonable to DSQ Patines for that match. Furthermore i played 7 games with Patines and the result was 5-2 for him with 3 games left to play. I didnt report the partial result because i was waiting to complete the games. But really i dont think its allright for me to be the one to be qualified. Let Potting play its not a problem to me.
And btw i don't get why you gave more time to complete pre-qualifyn matches and you're not giving a single more day to complete this stage... 
I lost to Gary Ridgway... ggs ty
Gary Ridgway vs WSPanic
8 ball 2:1
9 ball 2:1
blackball pool 2:0
Straight pool 2:0
snooker lite 2:0
bank pool 2:0
He chose not to play the remaining games and conceded whole match, ggs
Dear Potting and DragonAttack ,

We have extended the time for group stage because many has not yet started playing .

Anyways if you claim that Patines was leading and as Potting was leading against him  , he is the first who can reach the ROUND of 16 .

I tried to be fair between both of you as you both didn't complete the games against Patines and the missing thing was dragon's current result .

I appreciate your act Dragon , thanks for letting me know .

Potting , you are now able to play the ROUND of 16 instead of Dragon .

Thanks for your understanding  
CONTROVERZY?
  :d 

dat remindz me of an old ztory. Once upon a time bak in 2001-2003, dere waz a young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy who waz told abt an online pool webzite. De boy joined dat webzite on Feb 2001 vid a nik “Demolition Man Exalta.” 

Da boy waz new in da hunt, but soon he got better & better vid da gift of unique skillz he had. Hiz skillz lead em to da following achievementz:-

3rd in da hiztory of dat online pool webzite to get crowned
1st to get 900+ in 8ball
1st to remain unbeaten for 6 conzecutive monthz in 8ball after crown
1st to get 874 in pro snooker 
2nd to get 868 in 9ball

But den suddenly dere happened a moment which waz not planned to be happened. Dat young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy waz participating in a pool torna where he outklzed hiz opponent and hiz opponent reported for unfair ply. 
……….Ahhh,…………

Sadely, in doz dayz a child waz acting like a monitor, he didn’t even listen to dat young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy and banned hiz beloved nik “Demolition Man Exalta.” vid no reazon
………again………Ahhh………….

Dat young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy vid banned nik “Demolition Man Exalta.” thought dat etz hard to find juztice in dat cruel world. So he decided to banish emself from da sky, and he left hiz legacy in da handz of other childz
…………again……..Ahhh………

After some time dat young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy saw some gd plyrz plyng good pool. Few of dem became hiz favoratez, like:-

i.	lapoueze in 8ball
ii.	Šқוℓℓеd Ғוяевαℓℓ in 8ball
iii.	Mayo Chicks in 8ball
iv.	Rubber Man in 8ball
v.	Rick Ashly in pro snooker
vi.	Mr Venian in pro snooker
vii.	Rulez in pro snooker
viii.	THE WARDEN in pro snooker

Vid no regret da boy again joined da pool table in Nov 2009. Dis time vid nik “Skull Crusher™”
…………Yeahhh…………

But da moment he joined again he decided dat he will never zsub nor will ply any torna. Dat young energetic, enthuziaztic, boy showed da world wot he got. Da world also appreciated hiz skillz.

To be continued..

Hi Tommy, tell me a time when you are available. I am able to play whole day long.
Ye Haaaaa φσττוиg мαcнιиз™ ........

Congratulationz on becoming part of 16.

i like fighterz coz m a fighterz me self. m happy to c u in nxt round............................gl.......

NEVER GIVE UP..........NEVER SAY NEVER..................

I will be back from work around 22:30 this evening m8

You didn't take into account my 7-3 win against Blood23.
Just looked at the league table and it only shows my 6-4 defeat against Skull Crusher. I also defeated Blood23 7-3.
Please championship directors, let me know why did INXS 147 qualify from the group G to the knockout stage? This should be a good and funny ecplanation. Thank you in advance.
Tbh, this tournament is a disaster, the good thing is its the first of such kind and it can only get better next time around :)
Otherwise I am available tomorow 9 am.
Then i will be online for the next time wednesday evening and thursday.
To be honest, this tournament was alright. I watched quite a bit of it. However i think Tommy, Gary and a couple of other Veterans should host one similar..but shorter, perhaps make weekly tournaments. Might be more enjoyable if they actually last a week and end within a week. More names thrown into the competition making it more fun for people who are most likely going to be the ones winning in regular ones.
"Show Me Love " ,

You 3 have lost a match against the same player in group stage .

We have choosen INXS 147 because he was the most active player , and everytime asks to play you and the other opponent , none of you answered in forum . 

I'm afraid we can't count on inactive players to enroll the rest of Championship . 

Thanks for understanding .
 ↨Mคтєยร Sтøqยє↨, we play when? Like i said, i am ready :)

@ Championship
But what about that i plsyed an 8 ball game against INXS and francoo and won against both? What about that INXS after he lost the game left not saying anything, feel free to ask him. Posting on forum is your reason? i was in 8 ball and snooker lots of times and he was never there. oh wait i posted once when he said tell the time, and didnt see him for 2 days. Come on, u can do better than that. I am not even angry but your reason is kind of bad.
I will be online wednesday evening and thursday till 2 pm. 
p dash, I can play some tonight, 6pm uk time, and some tomorrow 6pm uk time, or then friday afternoon 1pm uk time, which is best for you?
juzemaster tell me about ur avilability. m available on daily basis upto 10-8-2015 from 18:00pm to 20:00pm (Pakistan Time).
See u next monday then. If im right its my time 16:00pm-18:00pm.
gary haz a star on hiz group16 match. wot doz et meanz....? doz he haz already qualified for next round..........if he haz......he iz luky............or he iz something VIP/special in da group16 .............or.....otherwize.  ??????
means i already played my game and won it
Last 16
Damo Vs Inxs

8ball 1-2
9ball 1-2
Black 2-1
Bank  2-0
Straight 0-2
Snook lite 0-2

INXS winning 4-2
ggs so far
Finish 2moro
juzemaster u may not hv noticed dat we hv very short time to ply and complete our match. m waiting for ur reply. 
Im available today, tomorrow, thursday, friday. 
koool.

u can count me from 18:00pm to 20:00pm (Pakistan Time).

M avilable.
Hi .CAO. 

Let me know when you are online 

Woboy, I am available to play any evening this week excpet from Thursday.
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™

Waited for you tonight to complete games as arranged

sinuca 9 pm was arranged . no show from you ?  

will try again at 9pm tomoz.
Good luck for last 16 snooker player .. Many congratulation for those who created this tournament ..  No more tournament i join again .. Keep calm n enjoy .. Cheers 
Stephen&Hendry, when can you play? My weekday (Mon-Fri) availability tends to lean towards the small hours of the morning, and sometimes a couple hours in the afternoon. Certainly can't play between 1700-2300 on any of these days. Times GMT.

Weekends I tend to be free from work commitments at least but often am busy doing other things, if weekdays aren't an option we'll try fit something in over the weekend.
Potting i will be available tomorow 10 am. 
Potting tell me a time when you are online.
I am online now for a few hours.
Again my opponent is not available, is it some kind of joke??!! :@:@
Hi Tommy!
I'm usually online @ 4PM-9PM every day.
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™??

calling out to you again? no show yesterday and the day before ?

leave a reply and set another date as i can not keep going out my way just to be let down when you dont turn up! .thank you
p dash i waited in room 1 8ball like we said to play some of our games tonight but didnt see you, il be next on tomorrow afternoon or sunday.
Come on guys its been a whole week already since the draws came out for this round and only one game has been played so far!
Skull Crusher vs juzemaster

8 Ball 2:1 (Won)
9 Ball 1:2 (Lost)
Straight Pool 0:2 (Lost) 

SCORE IZ 
3-2
Latest scores,last 16 p dash vs woboy:
Blackball 0-2 (lost)
8 ball 2-1 (won)
9 ball 2-1 (won)
straight 0-2 (lost)
So far a thoroughly enjoyable contest, thanks for the games and look forward to continuing on Sunday afternoon.
Again I will be online now for a few hours.
Would be nice to get any information from you Potting.
Shaun Murphy no1 : φσττוиg мαcнιиз™
8 Ball-> 2:1
9 Ball-> 2:1
Straight Pool-> 30:4
Blackball-> 0:2
Quick Snooker-> 2:1
Snooker Light-> 2:1
Power Snooker-> 2:1
Sinuca-> 2:1

Overall->  9:1  (19:7)

vggs ty mate
i online now from 21:00 to 23:00pm (Pak time). juzemaster

Snooker Lite 2:1 (Won)

Score iz 4-2.

Score iz 5-2

Score iz 5-3
Hey Translator, i think  your quarter final  matchups are wrong beacuse people from the same starting group are going to meet already in the quarters when usually they are to be put in the opposite side of the knockout stage. For example first of group A and second of group A can only meet in the final. 
I understand u made it like first of group A vs 2nd of group B but at least people from the same group should meet not before the semis in my opinion...
Hi everyone , 

I'm far away from my computer and want to let you know that any updates will be shown in the webpage of championship soon in next 2 days .

I would like if you agree to make a sort of lottery to make the quarter final matches as I think it's more fair . 

Yes Dragon I have reviewed this before  ,

I would like to have your opinions to agree on how you would like the quarter final to be like , 

Thanks 
Hi INXS 147 il be on tonight 8pm - 02am
Will be in 8ball room 1
Will be in darts tournament 8-9pm
Translator on the subject of q/f draw 
I think the 2 players that progressed 
From a group should be at opposite 
Sides of the draw for quarter final
Thats my opinion anyway.
Cya l8r INXS
Woboy V P dash

blackball 2-0 woboy
8ball 2-1 dash
9ball 2-1 dash
straight 2-0 woboy
bank pool 2-1 woboy
snooker 2-0 dash
quick 2-0 woboy
lite 2-0 woboy
power 2-0 woboy
sinuca we didnt play he conceded.

ggs ty mate 

Snooker 0:2 (Lost)
Bank Pool 0:2 (Lost)

Score iz 5-5
i agree vid shaun et shud b random selection.
vs Skull Crusher™ 

8ball 1-2 (lost)
9ball 2-1 (won)
black ball 1-2 (lost)
straight pool 2-0 (won)
bank pool 2-0 (won)
snooker 2-0 (won)
quick snooker 0-2 (lost)
snooker lite 1-1(third frame had connect error early 0-4 situation, opponent was fair and told MOD solve, i understand if lost)
power snooker 2-0 (won)
sinuca 0-2 (lost)
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ 

could not make sunday,
will be ready as before monday/tuesday 9pm .
snooker room 1 . thanks
-Paralyzed- when can you play tomorrow?
Last 16

Damo Vs Inxs

8ball 1-2
9ball 1-2
Black 2-1
Bank 2-0
Straight 0-2
Snook lite 0-2
Sinuka 2-0
Quick 0-2
Power 0-2 
Snooker 0-2

Final score 3-7 INXS wins
Ggs m8 
Gl in tournament

Wяoиg≈Ѕнот Vs .CAO.

8Ball : 0-2 
9Ball : 2-1
Straight : 2-0
Blackball : 2-0

To be continued  ..
Stephen&Hendry, I can play before 1630 GMT, and after 2200.
get your games played for god sake. 
very annoying waiting around.
I'm on now for a few hours, I'll be sitting in snooker while playing a bit of 8-ball.
-Paralyzed- , I can play 13 August GMT time 5:00-15:00 choose ur time and write here, I will be in 8-ball room id you say ur time
I think Mateus Stoque should be disqualified, for 12 days he has shown no interest in playing his match against Mixa
this is getting ridiculous now. 
Let's do a timelimit till sunday.
Stoque really wasnt online one time or not seen for a long time.
patience mate, im also fed up of people who cant find 2 hours spare time during the week
agreed with Tommy, we have to have some time limit or else this will go on forever. What a shocking attitude from some of you guys.
Give it a rest eh

Hendry I'm on now.
-Paralyzed- - Stephen&Hendry

8-ball 1 - 2
9-ball 0 - 2
Blackball 2 - 0
Straight 8 - 30
Quick 2 - 1
Power 1 - 0

To be continued from Monday.

geez, thats 4 more days. Why dont play this weekend? Surely you both cant be that busy. Disgrace.
give it a rest? some of us have made the effort to look for our opponents. some of you are an embarrassment. why join if you have no time to play or just cannot be bothered. so pathetic.
Stephen&Hendry can't play over the weekend. Could be away, on holiday, at a festival, seeing distant family, who knows. Not everyone spends all their time at home Elvys, but I guess you just don't appreciate that yet. Don't worry, maybe you'll understand once you are a bit older and have a lot more to deal with in your life. Enjoy having little or no responsibility while it lasts. ;)

I'm getting sick of reading all the comments (not just from you) complaining about lack of effort. It's as if we're somehow obligated to put aside our daily lives and commitments in order to appease the impatient. Or every day we MUST PLAY SOME FLYORDIE OR ELSE! Can you see how pathetic that is? And before anyone says "if you can't commit, don't enter" that is a lame argument at best. The majority of us are committed to playing, our varying availability just happens to make playing certain opponents a bit more of a challenge.

In other words, get a clue and worry about your own business. We'll finish our game in our own convenience.
doont join the tourny if you cant play your games. its as simple as that. making poor excuses doesnt justify you not playing. the simple solution is, if you cant play in a certain deadline, dont join and spoil it for the other players. SIMPLE!!!
Put aside your daily life? Gosh. All im asking from you is to finish your game as fast as possible so we can move on with the next round, it only takes 2 hours mate, wherever you work, whatever you do after work and during the weekend it should not be that difficult to find a little time. It took one week for you and Stephen Hendry to realize that you actually have to play each other. If im correct most of the other games have already been finished by that time. You both had the chance to finish that match today, instead you tell me and everyone else to wait till Monday which is an awful long time. Whatever you say , thats not acceptable and shows lack of motivation from you and your opponent. There are no excuses.
What a joke of a tournament, if you guys hurry up you might get it done by next year :D
For once, i totally agree with gary.
As a suggestion, we could easily go ahead and make the quarter-final draw with outstanding matches still in the pot as one remaining entrant ie; A vs B or C. Done often enough in the past and means those itching to get on with it can do so. Who knows, we slackers might catch up eventually! ;)
Due to my buzy work schedule I wazn’t able to say following few wordz.

First I wud like to pay me gratitude to de followingz for participating and showing commitment to dis torna and respect to deir opponentz.

p dash

blood23

juzemaster

thx for sparing some time to ply and complete our matchez. I wish dem gl for deir future tornaz and normal gmz.

Also I wud like to pay me sincere regardz & appreciation to da OPERATOR and Translator/Championship Director (Alladin) for arranging such a perfect platform for da people of da world to come correspond vid each other and show skillz, respect & luv for each other. Etz not an easy task but da way et iz managed, one must say ‘WELL DONE’.

I m thankful to the torna organizer for providing me such a wonderful opportunity to participate. I wazn’t meant to win dis torna in da first place, as I hv mentioned earlier before the beginning of dis torna and many timez in conversation vid otherz dat m not da same person like I waz once before bak in 2001-2003.

I hv no feeling in winning any torna. also duration of the torna iz prolonged and I don’t hv dat much time to consider.
I'm glad I didn't take part in this tournament lol, it started a month and half ago and it seems like nothing progressed. Too bad that the work Aladdin made for the players has not been respected and honored by them. The intention was pretty good.

Aure
If someone feel that should be still on tourney, then i can give my place. Hard keep form on this long tourney. Not much time to play this month than last month so im gonna be tourist next round cos much lower form than group stage. I just try respect tourney. Some guys understand what i mean but most maybe not.
what do you mean (give my place)? if you are not willing to play anymore ur DSQ and your opponent will go through to next round. 
Summer end after two weeks so hurry up then. 
u got my point juzemaster. Yup due to long-time torna i feel bore. i must suggest dat the organizer shud keep da time limit in mind while organizing such a big world wide event to keep da interest of participantz in da game. otherwize people will hv lezz favor & luv for da ply
Everyone of you complain with less activities in FlyOrDie , but when it does ... most do not respect the schedule . 

We want this to be fun not obligation , that's why we didn't limit the time .

If we do so , none will have chance to play a single game and we will be making a paper tourney not a played tourney .

Anyways we will progress ,and those who are interested and active will complete the games .

Starting Monday we will post the Quarter Final matchs and we will finish this next week .

No, thats not how tournaments should be run. If you sign up, youre obligated to play. And we must have time limits, if we had, this tournament could of been completed within weeks, now its taking ages. Whats the point of signing up if youre not obligated to play? 
Everyone who have conceded or gave up or been absent or didn't complete his games during this Championship will NOT join any upcoming Fod activities .

Moreover , some decisions will be discussed against the user concerned to ovoid such acts next time .

What about makin a tourney with real money? Each player submitting 5/10€ and prizes for top 4. That would "encourage" people to respect time limit ;)
i luv activity.......but i dont hv da money :p
Tonight we will make the draw of Quarter Final matches.

No more complains will be accepted from the players who did not complete the games or being absent .

players concerned are : 

.CAO. 3-6 Wяoиg≈Ѕнот   if not completed , the leader will qualify . 

Mixa25 seem to be qualifying because his opponent doesn't show up . 

-Paralyzed-   5-5  Stephen&Hendry  if no more games played till tonight , we will choose a random player .

I think thats right ye, coz i was ready to play.
The Quarter Final Draw is available on : 

All games Bo3 , Straight bo3 (15) , Power bo3 (10')

The winner will be the one who gets high number of frames won ( not Games ).

Champ Director .
Hi Paralyzed.
Give me a time when you are available to play.
I will be available till friday each day from 16:00 till the night.
Tommy

-Paralyzed- we can finish our match today, i will online at 17-30 gmt in 8-ball room 1 or tomorrow morning
Ill be online tonight about 7.30-10pm uk time gary, maybe thursday or friday dinner time, im sure il see you around. should be some good games.
Woboy ill be available whole week and be online for most of the day
INXS 147 , please set a time when you are able to play 
Wasn't able to play this evening but can do tomorrow morning.
Mixa, when have u time to play? Im available wednesday-friday UK time 16-22pm. We can sort other time too if so.
Juzemaster, i hope that you play with me. Not seen u also long time. Write if you finde some great time to play ;)
hi wrong shot will be in snooker room 1 or quick snooker most nights from 8pm .

let me no when is best . can make some days if its better .
cheers
Paralyzed u r already in next round and you have to play me. I will be at home in around 5 or 6 hours.
me v gary,

2-1 blackball gary
2-0 8ball woboy
2-0 9ball gary
2-0 straight pool gary
2-1 sinuca gary
2-1 quick snooker gary
2-0 snooker lite gary,
power snooker and normal I give him the wins seeing as hes won already.

didnt play well at all, so Ive got no chance against you playing like that, but well played anyway and ggs. cant see anybody beating you, maybe tommy if hes on top form. 

this tourny has been very annoying with the lack of people who put their name forward and have no intention of playing, hopefully the next one is alot better.

good luck who ever is still in!!!
Oki Juze, i ll write here or finde u somewhere if i m in at this time
Tommy, I can't play between 1600 and 2300 Monday to Friday.
ye i hope so too dat nxt torna will be an improved one and better den diz one.
I'll be available now for a long time Martin.
Ah.. you cant.
Well do you have the time to play after 2300 then?
wrong shot. 
best thing is for you to give a time and ill let you no if i can make it. tonight (thursday )cannot make it .

let me no any other night . thanks 
I am available Juze. Dnt see ya. Tomorrow  i have no time to play at all
Mixa is available sunday, so we play then.
The next time when I am online will be sunday evening after 20:30.

hi wrong shot ( you will be here every night ??)

weres that ?? 
 place and time please 
wrong shot i'm on line now till 8pm

sunday maybe best if you can .
day time before 5pm 
let me no cheers
INXS 147 , a syou said at 8pm ,but can't see you in room.

Sunday i will be able to play day time . GMT +1
WRONG SHOT

I NEED A TIME !! I NEED A PLACE !!??
not asking much am i?
cannot sit on line waiting around for you .

SUNDAY GIVE THE PLACE AND TIME  .THANKS!

VERY EASY TO DO ? I THOUGHT !!!!
WRONG SHOT

I NEED A TIME !! I NEED A PLACE !!??
not asking much am i?
cannot sit on line waiting around for you .

SUNDAY GIVE THE PLACE AND TIME  .THANKS!

VERY EASY TO DO ? I THOUGHT !!!!
Juze i ll be available till 17:00 GMT

WRONG SHOT - 
QUOTE - Sunday i will be able to play day time . GMT +1 (NO TIME ) 

DO YOU WANT ME TO SIT ON THE WEBSITE ALL DAY .

GIVE A TIME . NEED ANSWER TODAY

INXS 147 , 

i'm avalaible now looking for you .

whenever you are here please set the time you will be on ,and when i see your post i will reply you if i'm available or not then arrange it to play the games .

Thanks
8PM  GMT 8 BALL UNRATED ROOM . 23/08/2015 

LAST TIME I MESS AROUND LIKE THIS
Hm i will leave now.
Otherwise I am available each day now 10:00 before work
or 22:30 after work
I hope we find us. 
wrong shot i set the time and place (last message)
gave you 4 hours+ notice ??

still you dont turn up .

thanks again for wasting my time.

vs Mixa25

8ball 1-2 (lost)
9ball 2-0 (won)
black ball 1-2 (lost)
straight pool 2-1 (won)
bank pool 1-0 (opponent concede, not play anymore)
snooker 2-1 (won)
quick snooker 2-0 (won)
snooker lite (remaining)
power snooker 0-2 (lost)
sinuca 2-0 (won)
INXS 147 , 

i read your message and now i'm 30 minutes before the time you set .

catch you there in unrated room 
INXS 147 ,

i've been here waiting but you were not here at time .

you'll find me tomorrow afternoon since 3.00pm (gmt+1) to 7.00 pm 

i concede coz ur too ahead with frames, ty for games Juze. gl
the message was posted on the 23rd for that day .

and your waiting a day after ???? the 24 th !! 

so now you give a time but no place ???

so i have to go though every game to find to ?? 

feels like your trying to avoid the games .

I'm on now for a while Tommy. Hopefully catch you.
Well you was away from keyboard 10.20-11:00 i guess.
I will be online this evening again around 22:30
otherwise i will come online 9:00 to catch you in the morning. Greetz
INXS 147 ,

I'll be in 8ball room 1 , today afternoon at 3:00pm.

Be ok
INXS-147 V  Wrong shot 

RESULT - 7 - 3 

Winner INXS-147

Thankyou
I'll be online for a few hours now. I fell asleep while waiting this morning :p
Im back from work and online now too. :)
-Paralyzed- - Shaun Murphy no1

8-ball 1 - 2
9-ball 1 - 2
Straight 2 - 0
Blackball 1 - 2
Bank 2 - 1
Snooker 1 - 2
Quick 1 - 2
Lite 1 - 2
Power 2 - 0
Sinuca 1 - 2

Total 3 - 7 (13 - 15)

Very close and high standard games all round. Thanks mate! :)
Shaun Murphy no1 : -Paralyzed-
9 Ball 2:1
Straight Pool 0:2
Blackball 2:1
Bank Pool 1:2
Snooker 2:1
Quick Snooker  2:1 
Snooker Light 2:1 
Power Snooker 0:2
Overall: 7:3 (14: 13)

vggs ty man - enjoyed :)
Hi Juzemaster
Tell me a time when you will be available.
I could be online on these times everyday till saturday:
9 am to 11.30 am and 22.30 pm to open end.
Meanwhile I am working.
Just give me a date :)

Im available Germany time 17:00 pm - 23:00 pm today and tomorrow, but this weekend available all day long. Not be online all the time, but if needed then yes.

Well i will be online this evening 21:50 i think. I will be in 8 Ball or i'll find u in snooker 
Shaun Murphy no1 : Juzemaster
9 Ball 0:2
Straight Pool 2:1
Snooker -
Quick Snooker -
Snooker Light -
Power Snooker -
Sinuca -
Overall: 7:5

The rest will be played saturday
I am online now as we said Juzemaster.
Shaun Murphy no1 : Juzemaster
9 Ball 0:2
Straight Pool 2:1
Quick Snooker 2:0
Snooker Light 2:0
Power Snooker 2:1
Sinuca 2:0
Overall: 17:6
will be ready 12 midday GMT . monday if possible for ya.

meet you 8 ball un-rated . ty
hmmm thats no good to me, what times u on at evenings?
tuesday evening is a free evening 7pm ? GMT let me no 

ill be waiting for you whole evening in snooker room 1
The Final!

Shaun Murphy no1 vs Gary Ridgway

Current score 6:6
Blackball 2:3
Gary Ridgway vs INXS
8 ball 2:1
9 ball 2:0
straight 1:2
bank 2:1
lite 2:0
quick snooker 2:1 
Sinuca 2:0
Power SNooker 2:0 
Total 19:5 GGS, ty
good luck gary and shaun. 
probably best 2 players in he tourny so should be a good final. when you playing the rest of your games, I'll come and watch if I can.
The Final!

Shaun Murphy no1 vs Gary Ridgway

Current score 14:23
Blackball 2:3
Straight Ball 11:60
Snooker 2:3
Quick Snooker 1:3
Snooker Light 2:3
Power Snooker concede
Sinuca 0:3

Gratulation for winning well played bro.
Sorry i didnt played at my level.

Thanks for organisation of this tournament. :)
INXS-147 & Juzemaster need to play the match for 3rd place.

All games are rt3 , straight race to 60 .
Thanks to organizers for giving the opportunity to play in such tournament, and thank you Tommy for good games, i know you didnt play your best, but there will be more chances for you and others to beat me :D
All games are rt3 , straight race to 60 .?

no idea what rt3 & race to 60 is ?

any help please.

Race to 3 better said best of 5
And Straight Pool the game setting is to 60 Balls otherwise its race to 4 or better said best of 9.
Shаun Murphy no1 

Thank you for your help.

juzemaster i am ready to play please give day / time 

well done gary. knew you'd win it, you little fod geek! haha
Im available tonight and tomorrow ur time 17:00 - 23:00pm, weekend available all day. So tell me time when u available. Cheers!
Hi juzemaster ,

if you could make it friday 7pm GMT . that would be fine with me .
can meet you in 8 ball unrated room . let me no .

thanks
Result of 3rd and 4th placings are -

all games have been completed apart from snooker pro which was conceded.

7 - 3  win for INXS - 147

3rd INXS - 147  AND  4TH  juzemaster

ggs wp juzemaster

Championship has been closed , 

Congratulation for the 

Winner "Gary Ridgway"

2nd "Shaun Murphy No1"
3rd "INXS-147" 

your prizes will be submited soon as following :

3 Months for the winner , 2 & 1 month for 2nd & 3rd .

Thank you all for your participation .
Congratulations, but Mateus were out. cause:" no internet", wo. bye....