« Back to All Topics
Chrome - Java - NPAPI
Posted in 
Technical
Chrome - Java - NPAPI
Posted in 
Technical
Chrome - Java - NPAPI
Chrome does not longer support NPAPI by default (starting with version 42, April 15), which is needed to run java applications.
Java is still needed to play some of our games, so you need to enable NPAPI in chrome manually, if you still wish to use this browser for the effected games (Billiards, Curling, Backgammon, Gomoku, Pente, Darts).

In order to enable NPAPI in chromeV42 please copy/paste the following address into the browser's address-bar:

chrome://flags#enable-npapi

then click on the small "enable" link below 
"Enable NPAPI Mac, Windows
Enables the use of NPAPI plugins. #enable-npapi"

and relaunch your browser using the "Relaunch now" button at the bottom.

Please note, however, that google is planning to remove NPAPI support completely from its browser in a couple of months, so you might also consider choosing another browser to play our games.
i have tried doing this update through chrome which never worked and i also tried it through safari and still cannot access the game.  i have updated java at least 20 times but cannot get on
please help   i cannot play fly at the moment throuh chrome or safari,
When you enter 
chrome://flags#enable-npapi
into the address bar and press enter, what does it say below the following text:

"Enable NPAPI Mac, Windows
Enables the use of NPAPI plugins. #enable-npapi"

Does it say "Enable" or "Disable" ?
I have spent far too long on this - pity as I loved the game.
yes i have enabled it.  is it possible that my windows is too old for the newer version of java?  that is the only conclusion i have come too
I have downloaded Java 45 and enabled Java NPAPI .... still doesn't work ... very frustrating.
Download Mozilla FireFox and your problems will be solved
What a good answer little Arron :D
same here the hell with this site