« Back to All Topics
Concerning Myself
Posted in 
Curling
Concerning Myself
Posted in 
Curling
Concerning Myself
Hi, I see I am a very important topic for many of you who either state they do not like nor care about me. I am not sure why I am always the center of attention, maybe jealousy, maybe envy, I couldn't tell you. The funny thing is all that complaining about me are not fellows who hate me because I took their "crown". I have no bitterness between legends who could take the crown such as Vinnie Jones, Lionking3, Talent1, snella,cerw, fool and so on, many are "friends". These are the players who are exceptional at this game who have all had the crown. Many who dislike me are low ranks who don't like my attitude. I am arrogant there's no denying that of course, but that's my style don't lose sleep over it. I find it extremely funny that players criticize me for transporting. I have violated rules here by using language and such but I have NEVER transported and all top players know that. I have never arranged a game against myself nor asked an opponent to leave. The people who criticize my cheating (Candygirl, Wegma, vanhassan) have all had nicks banned for transporting so they are none to accuse others. Many also feel I cannot be banned which is also false, truth is I can be, reality is I do not break any rules here. I admit my arrogance but that's got nothing to do with cheating. I have always had a fair rating playing 400+ players, many here enjoy playing 50% + lower than their own ratings. Anyways I understand many are jealous and will continue to insult me, but just remember that you talk about me and I couldn't care less about you :)
Good curling, Trout
Amazing to see Trout say the truth about almost everything in this post.  The only flaw is the "I have NEVER transported and all top players know that."  Well done though for admitting a lot of things you denied in the past.