« Back to All Topics
Winter Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Winter Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Winter Bonspiel
Who wants to have a tournament? Top 16 players on flyordie get in just like the summer bonspiel!

Here's to another grand time! 

Let er warp!
so well have to figure out a draw for the tournament. ratings will be done by curl Manitoba. my suggestions: 

1.Lionking
2.Trout
3.aggrind
4.Curlmanitoba
5.wind
6.juniel 
7.tommy gun
8.gabrielamihaela
9.hoglinehacker
10.vinniejones
11.notjohnshuster
12.winstonphd
13.basharassad666
14.hurryhard
15.jockkuta
16.peffs (hack)

let me know what you think. -aggrind
That sounds good to me aggrind! 

Here is the draw:

LionKing vs Peffs (Hack)
Gabrielamilhaela vs HogLineHacker

Curlmanitoba vs BasharAssad666
Wind vs WinstonPHD

Trout vs Jock Kuta
Tommy Gun vs Vinnie Jones

Aggrind vs HurryHard
Juniel vs NotJohnShuster

The format will be 10 end games and single elimination.
Good luck to all competitors !
Lol man you can't just make a tournament and enter players without asking them. It didn't work the first time so good luck this time haha
This is just hilarious.
Good luck with this tourney, you'll need it.
This is a farce & i'm telling you now that Jock Kuta will NOT play Tout.
But congratulations in advance Manitoba for winning it

Results from the Trout/Jock game.
Trout 1. Jock 15
Well I was wrong as they did play, great win Jock i'm proud of you. Was a pleasure to watch it.
Good win Kuta I enjoyed the match.
I saw some of the match. I know Trout was not at his best but still impressive, well done
First round results are in!

LionKing vs Peffs (Hack) 11-2
Gabrielamilhaela vs HogLineHacker 4-7

Curlmanitoba vs BasharAssad666 8-3
Wind vs WinstonPHD 4-6

Trout vs Jock Kuta 1-15
Tommy Gun vs Vinnie Jones 3-6

Aggrind vs HurryHard 8-6
Juniel vs NotJohnShuster 6-9

Quarterfinal matchups are as follows:

LionKing vs HogLineHacker
Curlmanitoba vs WinstonPHD
Jock Kuta vs Vinnie Jones
Aggrind vs NotJohnShuster

Good luck to the teams still alive!! 
Jock beats Vinnie 8-7.
Was a sensational match, Jock made a double raise quadruple take out to win.
OMG Jock Kuta what a win again, your the 1 to watch
Well that's the hardest game I have ever played. results Vinnie 9 Jock 11
Great win v Aggrind NJS, hard fought.
Unlucky loss Manitoba, Winston was just too strong for oyu.
Jen you should have stayed to the end of the game mate
Quarterfinal matchups are now complete and wow did we have some great games!! Here are the results:

LionKing vs HogLineHacker 7-5
Curlmanitoba vs WinstonPHD 4-3 (EE)
Jock Kuta vs Vinnie Jones 11-9
Aggrind vs NotJohnShuster 12-11 (EE) 

Semifinal matchups are as follows:

LionKing vs Curlmanitoba
Jock Kuta vs Aggrind

This tournament has had quite a few surprises so far! Good luck to the remaining teams and as always, let er warp!

gg ty

Jock Kuta 10  Aggrind  6

Lion King  23  Curlinmanitoba  4

Good luck in the final Jock you deserve it mate & happy birthday.
Just been informed that Jock did indeed win the tourney 17-1 due to an LK disconnect, well done Jock & unlucky LK.
Jock was 7-1 up & did ask LK if he wanted a rematch but as the score was big LK said no so fair play to both players for good sportsmanship. Well done guys

Manitoba whined so much about his defeat that the guys had to play the final in room 2 to get peace to play, at least Aggrind had a bit more dignity as he only cried once.
Right on Wullie me old mate :>)
Congrats on the victory, Jock!!  You see, them chookters aren't that tough to defeat.
Looks like some people are posting false scores!

Here are the real semifinal results:

LionKing vs Curlmanitoba 7-8
Jock Kuta vs Aggrind 4-9

That means the final is:

Curlmanitoba vs Aggrind

This is the matchup the fans have wanted since day 1 so good luck to both teams and keep warping those stones!
What a fibber Curlinmanitoba, 14 people watched Jock winning his semi & 12 watched LK win his. 15 people watched the final & we all know that Jock won it. I have the screenshots that I already sent you in email so please take defeat gracefully. Once again well done Jock.
I think this is a case of jealousy that wulliebhoy didn't qualify for this tournament ! 

The final will go on as scheduled tonight between curlmanitoba and aggrind! 
Jealousy your such a comedian. Everyone knows that this tourney never took place & you are making yourself look stupid. This is the 2nd time that I know of that you invented a fake tourney & while everyone laughs at you & thinks it pathetic I'm sure that the likes of Trout, LK. Njs & all others that you name without permission from them would be quite annoyed to see themselves getting beat by lesser players. I went along with it to wind you up but honestly you must be lacking something somewhere to invent tourneys. Why not make a real 1 with real people? Anyway enjoy your make believe 3rd/4th place playoff later. 
Lion king, Tommy Gun, Peffs, Trout, Gabby, Hog, Njs, Vinnie, both of you beat all these guys & we're at the final already within just 2 days. Seriously I want what your on. 
Curlmanitoba  how dare you to talk in my name? when i told you will play in this tourney? when i played with Hog? are you crazy?
Lol this is hilarious, hoping Kyle Doering wins this thing (gg mate) 
Final score tonight was:

Curlmanitoba: 13 Aggrind: 4

Congrats to myself on my first tournament victory, I knew I had the talent but glad I could finally put it all together ! 

Thanks again everyone for playing and I hope to see everybody at the upcoming Spring Bonspiel! :)

WARP
My lawyers will be in touch!   ;)

All played in secret Manitoba & with Fod agreeing not to have the matches show on peoples stats, your some guy. Your a headcase mate.
 Urgent, a doctor of psychiatry to room 1 ...
Curlinmanitoba as our winner you get a 2 weeks all expenses paid ice fishing vacation at Jock Kutas pad in Bali. Jock will be your personal tour guide where you will get to see where the fish live in trees, birds live in the water and there are flying kangaroos. Also included is a free ride on Jocks state of the art 1957 Harley Davidson so its a bonzer prize. Well done.
Really can't wait for the Spring Bonspiel guys! :)
Obviously you love to wind people up, so do I & anybody that knows me will tell you that but I don't go around making non existent tourneys & faking results. Do you not see that it is making you look pretty stupid? Thousands of people read the forum & now know by the comments that it was fake. Once again I'll say to you why not do a real tourney? Have you got what it takes? Personally I doubt it but I could always be proved wrong.
lol curlmanitoba is a guy who likes doing stupid things to annoy people and get the attention.
Just ignore him and stop replying to this post, because that's what he doesn't want.
Send him here and I'll have Immigration book him into the hotel Kerobokan for 2 weeks where he can contemplate his navel for the whole time.
I'll see everybody at the Spring Bonspiel! 

Can't wait eh JenJonesFan (hack) ?!

HANG
Yes your right Jen, its clearly plain to see.
Congrats on the win , Ty.  A deserved victory over a very talented field.

Also a big kudos to Jock.  A little lift from the curling gods and I'm sure you would have won this thing with all that momentum behind you.  Wd against Trout and Vinnie.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti