« Back to All Topics
english pool
Posted in 
Billiards
english pool
Posted in 
Billiards
english pool
flyordie i think u shud put the english game pool on to ur site becos i think it is alot better than american pool if ur not english ill tell u the basics of it. stead of having spots and stripes as balls ur balls are red and yellow and the black as the last ball and also i you foul u hav 2 shots in english pool and u cannot move it around the table u can put it bac on thebreak line if u wish tho thats all i am saying all you guys reply if u think its a good idea.. thamks fr listening martin
Good idea Martin alot of people think the same including me but im afraid FOD wont listen and will probably delete ur post because you used "inappropiate actions" and ban you for 15 years.  typical.

Disclaimer : I do not believe FlyOrDie Will delete posts for reasons unknown and all deleted previously have been fully justified. This is just a joke and im playing around with a friend no harm intended.
He uses diffrent name but still puts disclamer :).

Im an american so i can onlt imagin what that would be like. :|
If you aint the Sniper who does the cheat break in 9-ball, who are you? I've never heard of you, but your always here talking, insulting, moaning at every frigging thing on this site! WHO??
cmon fod i think u shud do this for us guys in the uk we guys from uk really lke the english game of pool i play it in real life all time as im sure every other english guy dose so y not fod put abit more exitment into the site and give us english ppl a game what we like to play n bet bet u nething u americans wud like the game too. n while ur making all these new games what u hav added to ur site im sure u hav time to fit a english game of pool onto this site cmon fod lets see if u can live up to ur expectations.  :) (y)
while were on the subject, id also like 15 pool, where each ball its worth its number in points. thats funky doo
I think its a great idea aswell, from my point of
view you aready have the textures to do red and
yellows from the snooker game.Maybe FlyorDie could
look into this cool idea, even if new rooms for 
"English pool" is to much to ask, then maybe just
a option on the pc game to use reds and yellow balls
instead of the old spots and stripes.I've also have
been thinking of a new pc game version for pool and
snooker.I have to say sorry now for I have sinned 
(I played other online pool games:p) but I still 
think fod pool is champ :p ..lol.. Anyway I've seen 
alot of websites are doing pay versions of the game 
that you can play online.Which has better graphics 
more play options etc.I think 14-1 pool would be 
cool too, it would make a nice change from 8-ball 
and 9-ball.Don't get me wrong I've played fod pool 
for a while and I love it, these are just ideas for 
you people at fod.What we would like ...:)
Wish list if you please...
Its looking like one, lol !
But yes red and yellows with English pool rules
its a very good idea ;)

~ĐayBreák~
Andy :p

different coloured balls isnt gonna cause much more excitement (unless ur kinky lol) what does it matter? English or american pool is basically the same ..uve still gotta get them balls in them pockets
I don't see why you haven't done this along time ago..
I myself, would like to see the English version of pool 
It sounds so much simpler and not to mention fair by not moving on a fowl!
don ur stupid lol Don - Polock- no brains :-)
Great idea! are you listening fod :|

Don't know why i didnt think of it myself ;\
see flyordie ppl are agreeing with me a nice new english game would go along exellent if u get off ur backside and made 1:p ;)
its not alot better than the american style just the same apart from the colours and the extra shot rule also known as 2 shots.
Well I think it's a cool idea :p I like some English pool and I kind of perfer it a bit more :D The question is, Will Fod do it?

Regards
LIVE
STRONG
i see no point in fod doing that.
english pool as exterminator said has no actual difference to normal american 8ball
why is every1 repling 2 this this is old!