« Back to All Topics
Snooker Tournament
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker Tournament
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker Tournament
Hi Everyone I was just wondering if anyone wanted to play a snooker tournament of 8 players.

Quarter Finals: Best of 15
Semi Finals: Best of 19
Final: Best of 21

I think the best idea would be if we got the 8 players together, made the draw and then players agreed a mutual time to play the match - posting the result in this thread.
this wud be a nice idea but we need good players for make a nice tourney so i in then :p come on guys join :)
Sorry i am not patient and for me best of 15 to 21 no 
bo5 or 6 maximum .. if u change rulez ok 
Hey guys...Ok sounds very long to me, as in a few hours all in one go? Id prefer shorter frames...if ye stuck for players il play..
Yeah I can understand some of the concerns about length (this could take 6-8 hours to play some of those matches even longer).

For that how about we keep to 8 players and go for

QF: Best of 7
SF: Best of 9
F: Best of 11

And anyone interested in playing the first matches version should say  they'd rather play that, hopefully over time we can get both up and running.
I'll be happy to play whatever the length
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys:

So far
๏קtเ๓ยร קгเ๓є 
Gary Ridgeway
Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ 
Denver Broncos. 
Stephen&Hendry 
rocketrobertson 
carryondoctor

Just need 1 more player (will be played 15-19-21):
We have 8 players now, here's the draw for the quarters, Best of 15 format.

๏קtเ๓ยร קгเ๓є v Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™ 
Gary Ridgeway v rocketrobertson 
Denver Broncos v carryondoctor
Stephen&Hendry v Slavisa Brajic 
ok sounds cool , so quarter finals to be played on the 15th? 
thats ok , gazza whens best for you? also if u want we can do it unrated either way im ok , il leave t to u ;)
Slavisa Brajic, when you can play? u can find me in room 1
No time limit for when matches need to be played by, just whenever is convenient for you both. 
There's no time limit for when the matches need to be played by 15-19-21 refers to the frames.

carry on doctor I can play whenever you want just leave me a time and I'll play or if not I'm in an around room 1 in snooker or 8ball most of the time anyway.
im available everyday from 8 am till 11 am uk time, on wednesday im available for most of the day 
Gary Ridgway vs rocketrobertson 8-1 ggs
Sorry for delay getting back to you Denver, how does 11pm GMT either tonight or tomorrow night sound?
That sounds good to me I'll be waiting in snooker room 1 from 10pm GMT tonight and will see you there.
Denver I can play any time tonight (12th now)
Won 8-0 vs Doctor good games mate.
Hi...๏קtเ๓ยร קгเ๓є m8 where do you be ?? :)
hi damo i come friday or 1 day before we play ok?:)

carryondoctor, my first round opponent don't answer about 2 weeks, maybe u can change him and find new player?
Just have a bye Stephen&Hendry.
Then who is my next opponent? Denver Broncos. ? best of 19?
I play against slava next? Or do I have to wait for the winner of the other games first :|
Lost 10-4 vs Stephen&Hendry good games thanks.
I win in semi-final against Denver Broncos. 10-4
ggs m8