Can I have multiple nick?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hi all,

My father give me one nick "tom" so I want to use that nick because like he say when he stop to be moderator he stop play so after a couple months he tell me that he was playing "FlyOrDie" so i check this site because I like to play C4, CHRS and chess so i want to play it and because this nick "tom" is since nov 1, 2001... and it is very good nick and I want to play with that because it is very very old and it was been moderator soooo yeaa can some of you tell me can I have multiple nick? Thank you.
Hello " anyaly"

U have humor.  Regards.
That will come under 
Rules 

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

3.12 Lending your nickname to other players 

Keep safe smile more :)
SKY-22

Hello anyaly , 

You should ask your "daddy" he explains.
She was his nickname moderator, can you communicate?
The responses made by the other on the use and compliance with the rules are not always applied (even by them), let a moderator or operator respond if need be.
For my part I wish you welcome to the site and good game of chess.

Excerpt from a fundamental rule

5.5. FlyOrDie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them (please also see 3.12).

friendly

Ozraks Yarek 
@“joyce33” do you have some problems?
@SKY-22 sry but its not lending… he give me nick not lending and it is my father not someone from another country…
@ozraks I can´t ask right now or another 10 days because he went to travel and yea this is fast way to ask… thank you! yes but 5.5 it is for if I’m banned but I’m not and for now I never been banned.

Can someone of moderators or owners can tell me can I use now that nick? thanks.
The oldtimer score what that Nick has  8 dots  will not be truely yours 

And It's Cheating the system 

Keep safe smile more :)

SKY-22
The answer is no.  You cannot use anyone else's account but your own.