« Back to All Topics
Re: Darts tournaments
Hi Moderators

My request/suggestion is that could ye please make the darts tournaments automated challenging.

In recent months there has been so much cheating/gifting points to other players/friends.

This is completely against the flyordie rules, however it is constantly happening every week and is plain for all to see at this stage.

Id imagine (correct me if wrong) it wouldnt be very difficult to introduce the automatic challenging system to darts tournament as most other games here use it.

By using this system it would eliminate all the cheating that is going on as people wouldnt have a choice who they can play and also cannot sit with "dnd" button on waiting to gift their friend points towards the end.

I really think it would improve the darts tournaments and darts in general as everybody would enjoy it more and have the same chance of winning, i look forward to your response.

Thanks Damien.
This is probably the what, 2nd or 3rd time you have suggested this?

If you haven't heard anything, good chance it won't change.

With regards to "cheating", the forum isn't a place to report cheats.  If you suspect someone is cheating, use the 'Report Abuse' feature you have.

By the way, I agree that it should be automated.
I agree, maybe I would play it then. Only reason I don't is the cheaters..and they all have Chile flag on profile, just look at their information during tournaments. Same people doing the same thing every tournament.
Mugging stop spamming the forums with meaningless comments please.

Thank you.
Hi... 
Any update on this or any sign of it happening?
Really needs to ? 
Moderators tell me your opinion please ? 
Thanks Damien.
should be regulated for whole games tho.. i was in a tanx tourny earlier, and i was amazed to see the winner, to be in fact a banker of his mates..
Moderators any chance of this happening?
Worse its getting.

Let me know please

Thank you