« Back to All Topics
Tanx Tournaments
Tanx Tournaments
Tanx Tournaments
I see that you updated the tournaments each month. But I see that there are 5 tanx tournaments each month, don't you think this is too much?

Hardly anyone even plays the game any more, and rarely more than 5 people even play the tournament anyway.
The more tournaments the better, It's what the game needs.
Removing the tournaments would make the game die out even more by reducing the number of people that are likely to show up to compete.

Some Tournaments are held for specific time zones (Snow) for example is 01:00 AM for people in the United Kingdom but for others it's evening..or even lunch time. You have to understand the differences in time zones to understand why there are often a lack of participants.

Just out of curiosity, do you even play Tanx?

lol, bad reply, adding more tanx tournies will make more people play? even though no one even plays them now lol, except people wanting an easy VIP.

Also, no I don't play tanx. It's a pretty bad old dated game, if I wanted to have tank 1v1s etc... I have Battlefield right there. Not some windows 98' throwback lol
What I think you should focus on are the games you actually play on this website, such as Connect Four if you play that game (Your posting history) makes me think you do, so why don't you "Create" a thread here and request additional tournaments on a game you actually play, instead of complain about the quantity a game has that you have 0% interest in playing what so ever.

You know what I do find pretty saddening is that every time someone makes a thread complaining about the number of Tanx Tournaments, It's always someone that doesn't even play the game.
I see it as a pointless discussion if they don't play it, it just looks as if they are trying to "Spoil" it for the ones who do play the game.

That's like me making a thread demanding other games have NO tournaments..would they like that? I very much doubt it, so you should be able to understand where I'm coming from here.

Oh no, you got me.... i was trying to spoil it for all what? 3 of you? lol.... I'm giving the DEVELPOER or FlyOrDie a little feedback, all gaming sites like good and negative feedback about their games etc.. so they can improve them.

I hope my negative feedback will help them in a decision towards maybe even removing the game altogether. Or working towards a completely new version of the game, with more updated graphics, GUI, controls etc..

who knows ;)

Are you Gold Dragon by any chance?

3 players? not even close, Moderators confirmed to me a while back that over 100 different people login via guest accounts daily, if they used nicknames it would be a different story.