Lagging problem
Posted in 
Billiards
Lagging problem
Posted in 
Billiards
Lagging problem
Hello,

Does anyone has lagging problem on the game? Sometimes it is lagging so much that i am not able to shoot. Most of the shots i miss or due to lagging problem. Im on a mac. My mouse is a new gamer one and i tried to close all the java app before playing but still it is terrible.

Re lagging,deleting all cookies should help,and make sure Java script is up to date.
Ty liquid Lizard. But the game is not on javascript, its a java app. My java version is update. Who told you about the cookies? What does cookie has to do with a java app?
you might wanna clear java cache, go start menu type java and click java then open java and go temporary internet setting click delete all files.
TY very much white gost. I tried that. here is the link to do it if your on mac like me.

http://www.java.com/fr/download/help/mac_java_cache.xml

It seams to have a good effect.
I stopped playing fod snooker cause the lagging problem is getting worst and worst.
You can easly see it when i watch the speed of the cue ball, its not constant due to lagging.
I don't know what they changed in the java code, but the performance is really lower than it use to be. I use to play on the same computer with very few lagging problems.
I have an 2,53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 Go of ram. I looks like it isn't really enough.
I had to stop playing cause the speed of the cue ball is completely unpredictable.
If you watch snooker on tv the commentator (most of the time an ex world snooker champion)  always say that its a game of millimeters. It is true. Playing a game of millimeters when you can't predict if the cue ball is gone run one meter or four has no meaning.
I am sorry but i have to say that the problem all so is that fod never answered on that question and it looks like they are not fixing it...