« Back to All Topics
Wilko Is Back
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Wilko Is Back
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Wilko Is Back
Just to let you all know, I don't intend of playing a lot of connect 4. I only played one system and ended up 500+ so I thought I'd play a lot. But right now I don't really seem interested in it, and yes, I am CaLz.

Good Luck all.

Callum
This is a very childish topic, I thought you would have grew out of stuff like this.
gna, gna, gna, gna, yeah!
Sorry Callum, but the subject is without sense. What the players wants in the end?? Like that everybody will go, silly attitude.

If the players don't have time to come to play... Because everyone has his life! They can try to do a effort the week-end... Come back for the form. 
If we are realist, all those old players they don't play for a long time and their level is horrible now they needs training. :-) So, the noobs "we are here for you". Haha

Come on... C4 needs your lights! 

I'm give him some weeks :p As we all know callum does not last long.. Always resets to 0 eventually:^O

Btw hiya callum, not surprised you still playing this lol :|......
wilko you wont have a chance in pop out trny 
The hatred and the jealousy are the most serious problems in this game. Not the progs. All the players have the right to play and FlyOrDie makes the rules.
Or maybe you prefer play in a desert and talk to the cactus? lol. Tolerance! 
And for those who are able... Good games.

'play in the desert and talk with a cactus' lmao
Playing this game in a desert and talking to a cactus.. Hey, that's a good idea! Anyone wanna join? You can get a magical talking cactus for free, excluding shipping and handling.

You become rusty Supra! Fouraclina is around if you want to play some irregulars. :-) 
Topic locked due to spamming and off-topic comments.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrdie Moderator