Posted in 
Dear Moderators
How many times
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
How many times
Hi dear moderator 
i tried many times to post here
because im in trouble with a player, and i don't see any solution to resolve the issue.
He enter in ALL of my games , i cn't play if i know he is around even with the MUTE on.
Although I am not a moderator I may be able to advise you on how to deal with this problem, please read below.

Hi there.

If a player continuously follows you around and attempts to harass you please use the following page to report him correctly.

Note: Please take a screenshot of whatever he says to you that is offensive or in anyway inappropriate and save it as "JPG" and send it to FlyOrDie Moderators using the link below.

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
 ( If this URL does not work click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
Use the 'fill the Moderator contact form' option on that page.

To take a screenshot press the "Print Screen" Key on your keyboard, open "Paint" from your accessories folder on the start menu and then select - file & paste once on Paint, save the file as JPG image and once you are filling in the report form above. upload the image as an attachment and send it to the moderators with as much detail as possible.

Be sure to include the username of the offender and the user id if possible. The user ID can be found by opening his player information and noting down the number which would look something like this : "2760430" from the end of the URL in the address bar, it is much easier for Moderators to locate the culprit if they have his user ID.

I hope this was of some help to you.

Thanks for giving a response, wich is never the case in rooms.

I still have troubles with the guy, i mute him as i see him, but why a muted player can invite himself in a game ?

I m fed up to play with the sensation of being watched "unfriendly". You could have a look on ours games to see how many time he comes in my games, wich is nearly all of them.

and obviously a couple of day i lost my nerves, beg who have been blamed ?
i understand what you are saying and i agree with you.
it has been mentioned in forums months ago i know as i asked for the option to kick spectators.
The official response from flyordie was "if you have an issue with a player mute them"

its annoying and rude and disrespectful if a player you have issues with follows you game to game even if they are muted but we don't have the option to stop them and probably never will.

only solution i can think of is mute and use hide muted player option.

whats even more annoying is a player who insults gets a demerit and is back couple of mins later with a new nic and no demerit.