« Back to All Topics
IP Address
Posted in 
General
IP Address
Posted in 
General
IP Address
I wish someone could tell me where/how I could find my opponents IP address...I am sure it is simple, but I haven't figured it out yet, ty.
why would you want to know your  opponants ip address for!! unless your up to no good !!!!!!
Of course it is not possible to "find" your opponents IP address.
You know what I mean...I want to IP search, but I don't know where is my opponents IP address.
There is no reason what so ever for you to need anyone on this websites IP Address.

i see no actual reason why you would need to search opponent by ip or location the ping rate to the server would be roughly the same from all locations provided the internet connection speed is the same.
>You know what I mean...I want to IP search, but I don't know where is my opponents IP address.

If you want to know your opponents location, it is simple, use the power of communication that god entrusted us with.  Ask your opponent.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
>If you want to know your opponents location, it is simple, use the power of communication that god entrusted us with. Ask your opponent.

This does make sense, but the reason I want to ip search is to know if I am playing a multi-nick  (someone hiding under another nick and most likely will not say the truth about who they are.)

I've got a better question...Can moderators see IP addresses of all players?

> I wish someone could tell me where/how I could find
> my opponents IP address...I am sure it is simple, but
> I haven't figured it out yet, ty. 
I find the question and answers amusing. saludos a todos. Robert david