« Back to All Topics
Rudeness 
Posted in 
Curling
Rudeness 
Posted in 
Curling
Rudeness 
I'm tired of people telling me that I'm not a good champion on here, or that my rating is too low to be crown. I get it, I'm not the best player on here right now and my server crashing constantly like it did tonight doesn't help...People need to understand that this is not my life, and I do much more in my day than just curl online...Holding a championship in anything is hard enough, so stop pressuring me and insulting me whenever I lose because as so many people point out to me, I'm not perfect. 
100% support mate.  I know exactly what you mean as I had the crown (the politics are harsh :p ). 
It isn't hard to ignore them.  (I think you should)
There are nice people on here too.

Best of luck,
Aiglon
Its called "envy". They been there since day 1. You are a worthy champion Mr, and a stand up guy. PS: Van bomber 1005 :p
I have come to notice that whoever has the crown gets a lot of flack from people this is silly. Whenever some one is champion the thing to do is congratulate them not put them down. It's sad to think that people out there have such petty jealousies like that. So that being said congrats Mr.77!!! Happy curling to you in the future. It is comforting to know that in the real curling world people have a more professional attitude(even though I've never curled in real life) but I've never climbed Mt. Everest either but I know it is cold up there.
I get it a lot in checkers   I had the king for 9 months or more 

I stopt this year becos I was geting attack by lots 

I'm not being big headed I'm the best there 

Me and jackripper- and sidd and casa 

The only top players that can keep it for that long 

I'm bad at all the other games lol on this site 

Keep safe smile more :)

SKY-22 
Ignore it, it's just people being jealous.
Obviously no one is perfect. Just keep doing what you're doing. Remember, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
i und what's Mr77 want say and i have a big respect for this player...it's why i no want have this "famous crown"...Fabrice from France.
JJF has stolen Jockethys book of quotes. Mr 77 do not be so sensitive, jealousy is a curse.
Btw Jen, "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  This was actually my old intro lol, well said !! :):)
Aiglon, be that as it may, the credit goes to the wonderful Dr. Seuss for providing me with that quote.
I know I didn't invent it of course lol!!  I just love the quote.
Cheers!
Aiglon
stupid to expect anything from you.. its yust a wonderfull fun game,  MODESTY

Hello Mr.77
Some people in this game is so callous that they can not admit their shortcomings and try to assert themselves by harassing you or whoever has the crown. It is a historical fact;-). Try to ignore these people who do not have a life and can not play better, enjoy the game and the company of good people here ;)
if talent came back  bye bye crown for you
And if Maradona went back, Argentina will win World Cup again, lol, what a logic Jimmi...
good one anna Argentina has a long way to go lol 
I am also persecuted fellow unfortunately there are bad people, ignore them and move on.

77 your a stand up guy never rude and always answer people that message you.ALL please remember that 77 got the crown by beating trout.....probably the best this site has ever seen bar talent or lion or vinnie etc so hes worthy of it...and lets face it its there for the taking so take it if u think he shouldnt have it.apart from lion theres no one close in rank at moment and hes not above 77.so hes defo one of the worthies.
Hmmm yes 77 that is a puzzler indeed. I wonder why people disrespect you? Maybe it's because you subscribed here in the summer just for the crown? When in all honesty if I or Talent1, or Vinnie Jones, or vanhasssan, or nobodysfool, or Back of Burke, or Benji Boy, or Wind played with a sub they would all be crown ahead of you. Just my opinion :)
So I'm rude for subscribing? Definitely makes sense...
Never once said you were rude. You said "I'm tired of people telling me I'm not a good champion" I just explained why most would believe that. No need for anger.
If I could play i'd be a popular champion as EVERYBODY loves me, well maybe not the mods.