i like to say sorry all if i upset u 
i do not think i have plez stop folowing me in all the rooms 
stop calling me names and saying things abut my family 
u been doing this to me for year you whent to far
last night 

the player who is doing this to me will understand this post 

im not >ever< comeing back to flyordie

bye all 

M8 all u have to do is mute them no need to leave you are better than them keep playing and goodluck..
hes has so menny nicks i can not muted them all 

i have been on to day i just been playing my buddys 

but hes gone to far i think a addmin have to steping 

3 of the mods have dun what they can
i think his guy is at a school with more than 1 ip 
thx u all

but i reaily need help  

i have never ask for help on forum and  my buddys r geting sick of the abues 

sorry abut my speeling 

Have to admit in extreme cases of bulling online I do think its about time that the most serious of serious ban cases should result in not only just a perm ban but also a perm IP address ban 
the problem is they can't perm banned an ip address.
ip address can be masked,hidden and changed also as pointed out the abuser may be in school or have access to several computers all running different ip addresses.
You guys just need to stay cool and ignore them. 
Whats so hard to do this? :D
Sky-22.

I have known you for about two years now on FlyOrDie games and I can easily say you are one of the most kind hearted and well mannered players iv ever met on the internet.

These people who follow you and harass you on a regular basis want one thing from you, and one thing only.

You to suffer enough that you quit FlyOrDie.
Don't give them the satisfaction, they are just trouble makers who have nothing better to do with their time other than inflict verbal abuse on others who aren't deserving of such punishment.

Don't quit because of them Buddy, your better than that. I know you are. This website and Community needs people like you. Stick around buddy.

All the best.
thx u all for replying 

thx jeff 

im all ways nices to all players and i help when i can

i play here for fun 

and so menny players like me for just being my sef and not tying to be some 1 im not  and as well thx u all who emaild 
i have not made my mined up yet i keep playing till then 

keep safe all

smile more 

just don't pay attention to what he says about you, because if you get mad or sad he is going to do it even more, its better to just ignore that person because by getting mad or putting posts on forum your just making him feel happy because he is getting what he wants that is making you feel sad or mad, like you always say on your replies''BE HAPPY AND SMILE MORE''your a good person don't make people famous by listen and paying attention to their weird stuff...