« Back to All Topics
public common tournament
Posted in 
Four in a Row
public common tournament
Posted in 
Four in a Row
public common tournament
Many people feel that it is unfair that there are no common four in a row tournaments. As suggested by some fellow players, I will be hosting an unofficial common four in a row public tournament. If you are interested in playing, please reply to this post. Both experience and inexperienced players will be accepted. Depending on the amount of players interested, there will most likely be 16 or 32 competitors. More details will be posted closer to the time. Please note, using a program is not allowed in this tournament to create a fair and competitive environment. 
hey 
csle  if you ok for tourny :p reply topic c4 world cup :)
I’m definitely in guys! Clark, I don’t think you can play 0’s in the tournament haha :p
Hey мσѕ 
do you want to remake a tournament like you did at the time: p
Malik:).
CONGRATULATIONS to Owen. for winning the tournament!

Thank you to all players who participated. Here are the results: 

1ST: Owen. 9.5 points
2ND: мσѕѕιмσ 8.5 points
3RD: Shаun Murphy no1 8 points
3RD: oewan 8 points
3RD: Iη∂ιαηвσу 8 points
quintana² 6 points
Styx™ 4 points
Jeepee0407 3 points

hi Shaun, Due to the unavailability of some of the players, not all of the games could be completed. I have created a result which gives a player a 2-0 win if there opponent has not made an effort to play. This means that the result is a close, but not completely accurate result. I will post it shortly.
Iη∂ιαηвσу 0-2 мσѕѕιмσ, ggs
UBR Mago "IndianBoy" Owen beat you 2-0.

I was sitting spectating on a guest.
How did I lie? when FTW and Tommy seen me:)
nice lie owen .Anyway i dont care

I saw owen beat indianboy 2-0.

owen 2-0 UBR Mago (IndianBoy) ggs.
Shaun Murphy no1 2:0 UBR Mago 
ggs ty
You cannot play 415 completely perfect lol

and u accuse me i won with program
is it not owen?u left the game after match 1 in unrated room
Lol Warren, you think your the bee's knees at this game, accusing people of programming, just shut up and don't get involved, as  you're not in this tournament. 
In the past i mean like 2007-2009 :D
But if someone used program doesnt mean that he still uses it. :)
Even tho you are wrong bro - in the past i used vianiato. :p
warren, it seems facts have become accusations. I strongly believe that using a program is unfair and i would never use one myself. I hope you understand that. 
Hey all,

Tommy. one of those times haven't bro ;) *cough owen*

And mossimo! Although you don't program now, me and mason don't start rumours, me and him both mustrum broke you a couple of times before you started pop out. 

You switched to pop out, and now it seems you're fair again.

I am in no way accusing, I am simply stating facts ^^

it's the only 3 in this tourny I know who use to or/ uses a program right owen :D?

Kind Regards,

Warren
owen 1-1 quintana². ggs:)
owen 1.5-0.5 Mossimo, ggs:)
Owen. 1.5-0.5 мσѕѕιмσ, ggs
luster, that was a rumour started by mason- and everybody believed him. You should well know that at the time i was accused of doing this i only played pop-out.
Nice try this tourney Mossimo. Even if everything can't be perfect.
The players of Four in a Row they need good moments like that.

Ex programs,,, don't deserve a punishment for have used in the past a program "allowed" by FlyOrDie.
The best thing to do is to smile,,, like Murphy!
Because the human is more precious than the games in general created only to have fun. Who cares about the balls in the end of the day?... 
Ggs everybody.
owen 1-1 Shаun Murphy no1
Shaun Murphy no1 1:1 Owen.
ggs fella
Shaun Murphy no1 1:1 Styx™
Shaun Murphy no1 1:1 quintana²
ggs guys
moss i have played 1 with sytx and other i d/c i told him i deserve rematch especially becasuse i was red and i would have won the match easily.he is laughing and said i dont deserve rematch because i hacked myself.is it a fair reply?i want rematch or i withdraw from trny
Ahh I remember the times when:

Shaun Murphy no 1 used mustrum vs me loads of times,
Owen used vianiatio all the time 
and Mossimo used mustrum.

Indian boy 2-0 because i was recently banned and unable to get online to play him..i told him last night just to take the 2-0 because i saw no point in me continuing the tournament due to the current situation.
Shаun Murphy no1 1-1 мσѕѕιмσ 
 мσѕѕιмσ 1:1 Shaun Murphy no1 ggs m8
the finalists playing in this tournament are now complete. Each finalist must play each other so there will be 7 games per person. the rules from the group stage will be applied to the final stage. the player with the highest amount of points at the end (14 is the highest possible) will be the winner.

Styx™ 
Jeepee0407
Owen.
Shаun Murphy no1
мσѕѕιмσ 
quintana²
oewan 
Iη∂ιαηвσу 
Iη∂ιαηвσу 2-0 FTW-Warrior™
owen 1-1 -OXO- ggs. All my games complete:p
result oewan-indian boy 2-0 ggs :d

rider1013 0:2 Shaun Murphy no1 ggs ty
owen. 2-0 rider1013. ggs:)
result oewan-ftw warrior 2-0  ggs warrior :D
❤️
1-1 vs quintana², ggs. Also a new rule will be added. Please use the 'please keep quiet button' for each of your matches.
Doubt i'l win a single game but it's still fun, i only started last night lol
here are the groups:

GROUP A
Iη∂ιαηвσу 
oewan 
FTW-Warrior™
Bonaparte I

GROUP B
rider1013  
owen. 
Shаun Murphy no1
-OXO-

GROUP C
Battlefield 4 
Styx™ 
Gнιℓєѕ
TheBestOfWorld
Jeepee0407

GROUP D
мσѕѕιмσ 
quintana² 
Blue.
freemind

The first stage in the tournament will be a group stage. There will be 4 groups overall and the top 2 participants from each group will then compete in the next round. In the group stage, you will be playing each of the other participants in your OWN group. The matches must be organised between each of the players (this may be done through the forum). 1 match will consist of 2 games: each player will be red ONCE. Each game will be 5 minutes long and 1 minute per move (default). After the match is completed, one participate will need to post the result on the forum. 1 point will be awarded for a win and .5 for a draw.
Hello, the list of participants for the tournament have been finalised. Here are the participants:
мσѕѕιмσ 
Styx™ 
Iη∂ιαηвσу 
owen. 
oewan 
rider1013  
quintana² 
Battlefield 4 
Shаun Murphy no1
Blue.
FTW-Warrior™
Gнιℓєѕ
-OXO-
Jeepee0407
TheBestOfWorld
freemind
Bonaparte I

Not to be negative but I have already noticed 3 programmers with names down to play in this tournament, good idea and I like what you are trying to achieve but like OXO said you cannot have a tournament without the programmers cheating,  maybe best to just stick to playing people you trust and are fair
TheBestOfWorld will also be playing
I truly hope you know how to spot a program, мσѕѕιмσ!
bonjour a tous

je répond à ce sujet sur invitation et proposition de MOSSIMO.
Je participerai avec plaisir à ce genre de tournoi ... même je ne vois pas 
comment on peut s'assurer à 100% de l'intégrité et du fair play des joueurs 
inscrits.

Quoi qu'il en soit, bon jeu à tous

OXO

traduction :

hello all 

I answered this on invitation and proposal MOSSIMO. 
I will participate with pleasure in this kind of tournament ... even I do not see 
how we can ensure 100% integrity and fair play players 
enrolled. 

Anyway, good game all 

OXO

Hy all , I am interesed too (y) 
It's about time i started playing C4, never really tried it before other than a couple of times.

Nice to see your organizing tournaments buddy, count me in if there is enough space for my tubby self :[]
I'm in. hope the cheaters will be dealt with.
thanks warren, the programmers will be dealt with.
Hi,

I have already seen a couple of programmers enter this tournament. If you're going to include no programs in this tournament you will need to know how to spot a program.

I do wish you guys the best of luck, but I am not interested in playing in this tournament.

Good luck all,

Warren.
quintana² will also be playing. There has also been some confusion. you do NOT need a subscription to play in this tournament.
Yes that is exactly what is needed more players like you aiglon -__-
Good idea Mossimo,guess many players will be interested,so am i

im inn!!!!
hopes to be a good trny

Mago;)
Great idea you can count me in! I hope this will be successful
Not a bad idea...I suppose you should count me in!
Aiglon