« Back to All Topics
XC Members
Posted in 
Tanx
XC Members
Posted in 
Tanx
XC Members
This post is to my family. I haven't heard from most of you in ages. I want to thank everyone for the years of great times we had. At our time on this game which was for many years, we were the absolute elite. At a time when there were multiple clans on this game, we would play anyone. We were not a huge clan or even a large clan by any means. But like I alwaysused to tell you guys, it only takes 3 people. We didnt have the crap that other clans had. We didnt have competition, bickering, and fights. We were a family and we always backed each other up no matter what. I didnt have to ask any of you to back me up when I had an entire clan on me, you guys were already there, just like I always backed everyone of you up. We lost some guys, but we never lost any original Xc members because they were unhappy, or wanted to join another clan. I did kick some people out because I didnt let just anyone in, and once you were in, you only had one chance with me. 

I remember when NBK subbed all of us on NBK so we could beat FTW in a clan war for them because they were too bad too win. I remember when staff here actually supported us in nickhiding and wrecking bankers because it was such a phenomenon.  Nitro I know you remember when I made Unknown and wrecked everyone just to prove a point on the game.We did that quite a few times. Anytime any of you ever want to play just send me a post or something. 

I want to give a shout out to the family. Acid, Nitro, Bob, wolfy, prime (until I kicked him out), koole, tarantula, Hunter. We had more but these were the original.
all is well broski, how have you been? i still check the forum from time to time trying to find us old xc, i do believe acid does too. hope all is well boys.
 wolf
ps. any of you broskis got xbox one, xc revival in cod?
Perhaps you should forget about COD and try Destiny, that game looks incredible.

you can do so much more with an xbox silly little acid, and yes jeff except only the beta is out, titanfalls fun though.
Advanced Warfare looks like black ops2 + Titan fall combined -_-