« Back to All Topics
why not increase the numbers of pool tournaments?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
the "FlyOrDie" has better graphic pool in the world, what is needed to attract more players? the answer is simple, requires more Competitions (tournaments), prizes, and maybe make a separate granpix? why not do pool tournaments every day? That would only increase the numbers of subscribers, and not spend manpower because the tournaments are done automatically, like this description came to the owners of the site, if someone who has read the actual contact site administrators, please to forward to them.
I agree with paz.... There should certainly be more tournaments. Id be on here more often if there was daily tournaments organized. Thats why i subscribed to Ipool, they have tournaments at 9am,1pm and 7pm daily, also other stuff and prizes. 

Cant complain with "flyordie" though, its free and fun...what more do you want :)
no need for more pool tourneys because every week it have.my game fodball is the game which need more tourneys because we have only 1
Fodball doesnt have the numbers consistantly playing to get more tournaments. Billiards does. :)
I agree with Paz & Damo, Billiards has plenty players..i say give them more tournaments.
Chess has got even more.
I dont play it but its the fact. :)
pool player have too many tournies already av at least 10 a month thats six more than other players get. so if your good  pool  you have far more chance of winning grand prix. so maybe you should take away about 5 pool tournies per month . :)
Only one billiard tournament a week counts as grand prix points.
so u can,t get points from snooker and pool in same week ?

No u actually cant, just your best placing from billiards once a week. Example u finish 3rd in snooker and 2nd in 8ball, you just get the 18 grand prix points for 8ball 2nd place, none for the 3rd place snooker.
@ ṳḃṙ ḉẏḃḕṙ ḃṳḶḶẏ  :)
so if you play 3 different pool tournies and 1 snooker tourny in the same week you only get 1 gran prix set of points ?