i am the best at snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
i am the best at snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
i am the best at snooker
i am the best at snooker if u see me dont even try
your avin a laugh aint u mate u the best at snooker u make me sick.
lol this is the only time i will ever admit .....i think TommyUK is one of the all time greats :D and so is Jimmy and Mark i think u all know that  but the vote has got to go to Fred123........tommy is a great player but lets be honest he can be a pr!ck at time !!!
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
another vote :p
ma cheeks you are, and we all know uve got a snide hairdoo mikey :-)
so far im leading with 2 votes :D lol
I vote Fred123 best player of all time when hes on form ;)
mossy is actually the best at using his left and right hand to pet his one eyed snake.  

lol we all know no one in here can compare to me...
im so good at positioning too wouldnt u agree tommy? :D
well, sure i am 
NOT
 the best player,i even am not good, but i can tell nobody can tell who is the best player ever!! I think there are many very great players , like 
jimmy white, mark j williams, keeper, essence, suppersready, enigma, greenking,stoney8587, i_like_boobs, 
 ... i even forgot some very good people, sorry for that! So, don't argue about who is the best ;o) , cause no one can tell :o)
the best player on flyordie is Essence, u have to have been here longer than a year to know what i mean
I if u think ur good wait till u play me then we'll see whos the best at snooker, predetor only plays guests coz he wont lose any thin 
WEN
 he loses and if he plays a player he 
WILL
 lose and he will lose most of his points ;)
i certainly beg to differ, wait until u play me! your attitude will soon change, and then we shall c who is the best
I if u think ur good wait till u play me then we'll see whos the best at snooker, predetor only plays guests coz he wont lose any thin 
WEN
 he loses and if he plays a player he 
WILL
 lose and he will lose most of his points :p