i am the best at snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
i am the best at snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
i am the best at snooker
i am the best at snooker if u see me dont even try
I if u think ur good wait till u play me then we'll see whos the best at snooker, predetor only plays guests coz he wont lose any thin 
WEN
 he loses and if he plays a player he 
WILL
 lose and he will lose most of his points :p
I if u think ur good wait till u play me then we'll see whos the best at snooker, predetor only plays guests coz he wont lose any thin 
WEN
 he loses and if he plays a player he 
WILL
 lose and he will lose most of his points ;)
i certainly beg to differ, wait until u play me! your attitude will soon change, and then we shall c who is the best
the best player on flyordie is Essence, u have to have been here longer than a year to know what i mean
well, sure i am 
NOT
 the best player,i even am not good, but i can tell nobody can tell who is the best player ever!! I think there are many very great players , like 
jimmy white, mark j williams, keeper, essence, suppersready, enigma, greenking,stoney8587, i_like_boobs, 
 ... i even forgot some very good people, sorry for that! So, don't argue about who is the best ;o) , cause no one can tell :o)
lol we all know no one in here can compare to me...
im so good at positioning too wouldnt u agree tommy? :D
mossy is actually the best at using his left and right hand to pet his one eyed snake.  

I vote Fred123 best player of all time when hes on form ;)
so far im leading with 2 votes :D lol
ma cheeks you are, and we all know uve got a snide hairdoo mikey :-)
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
another vote :p
lol this is the only time i will ever admit .....i think TommyUK is one of the all time greats :D and so is Jimmy and Mark i think u all know that  but the vote has got to go to Fred123........tommy is a great player but lets be honest he can be a pr!ck at time !!!
your avin a laugh aint u mate u the best at snooker u make me sick.