« Back to All Topics
How do you know if someone is cheating?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I have recently played a few of games snooker where there seems to be some form of cheating or a lot of luckily shots. Some players have really low ratings yet, in the games I have played, have a average break of 20+ and always pot a red, no matter. I have seen doubles and triples, some get out of snookers and pot then some how they land on a colour ball afterwards.
In two games when reds have still being on the table and about 5-15 points difference, I have received messages stating 'you're gonna lose', 'this is too easy' or 'I'm about to score more that X points.'
Is there a way to flag up some for concern or do I just bite my teeth and lose games?

If it happened once, i would not raise it, but it has happened a few times with different players.

Any replies or support would be gratefully received. 

Thanks
I know that problem. It is really annoying.

Any statements from the 'officials' ?
It is not possible to cheat in Billard Games.
Expect you get free wins. :D
Though I see where your coming from have you also took into consideration that some ''red ball'' rated players may actually play real life snooker and are much better in real life than in the game but are still good enough to become a ''yellow ball'' player???

I don't play snooker on here but again i'm also much better in real life and recently made a break of 40+ 

You really can't cheat when it comes to snooker I would personally either call it pure luck if they appear to be that good or just simply good tactical play 
Sometimes you get players who have hit 400/500 plus points and decide to start again from scratch with a different nick and that would also explain the confident messages they are posting. I have never done this but know of somebody that was on here that did.