« Back to All Topics
Normal Four in a Row tournaments
Hello,

Since Pop-Out exists there are no normal Four in a Row tourneys anymore and I think it is unfair for players like me who prefer the common Connect 4 because they don't have any chance. I know that it is better because of the programmers but the time could be reduced to 30 seconds because a good player doesn't need a whole minute to play a game of Four in a Row and the best should win, right???
A. If a player programs during a tournament, the System will pick up on it, and the player will be Disqualified.

Therefore the reason is not due to programs.

B. In pop out the player who goes first always wins with perfect play, as in Normal 7x6 Games of connect 4

either learn Pop out, or don't participate.

I can perfectly state, Pop Out is a lot easier to pick up on, than the traditional 7x6 game.
But for the a more challenging game mode, normal is the one to pick.

Finally to add, I would prefer a tournament where its 2 games set, like in the curling tournies.

Or maybe a 3MB, 5MB or even 7MB Tourney for the more Advanced players. Then the Developer could take new board sizes into consideration, this will definatly bring a lot of old players back, and would certainly be nice for myself and others to learn new board sizes.
Would be nice to hear the opinion of a person who can really change something otherwise this is pointless.
I would also like to have an normal Connect 4 tourney without Pop Out.

Shаun Murphy no1  

Of course you want...because you progged back in 2009!
Agree with Shaun Murphy. FlyOrDie I hope can add a tournament for the oldest game the - C4 - 
Those who love C4 don't want to play necessarily Pop-Out. 
Yeah normal c4 trny is better then a silly pop trny pop is for ppl. who cant play normal 

greets
Curlingfan
ermmmm marcel... you cant play normal or pop lol.....