« Back to All Topics
Curling Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Curling Bonspiel
Posted in 
Curling
Curling Bonspiel
Hey everyone, I'm planning on running a spiel for North American players. Looking for anywhere from 8-16 people to enter. Hopefully get it started by next week. 

If you're interested in entering, please leave the following information:
- username
- where you are from (province/state)
- and email.

I'll create a website for the bonspiel once I get a few entries which will include the rules, draw/results, contact info, etc.
Any questions, please leave your question in the forum, or email me at newellz_25@hotmail.com.
Thanks
If you don't mind joining my curling league, I could make you a MOD to organize the leagues on my website instead.

That way, we have ONE big spot for everyone to join and you don't need to expense out of your own pockets when somebody else is already doing so. :D
I checked out your website and from what I've seen, there's no league thats been started, no users entered in, nothing. 

I've ran multiple tournaments before in the past, with quite a bit of success. I'm not interested in running a league, or helping run a league. Also, there is no expense to me in creating a website for the tournament, so that's not a problem. 

Good luck with your league 
Well, you probably didn't check the forum since I did gather interest from 5-8 users.

But you are right, I didn't get it started because there wasn't ENOUGH demand. "Another new" league won't help. We just don't have enough demand, and if I'm not getting anyone...you aren't going to get anyone either.

It's just better to gather everyone in one place, make a bigger pool, then have the leagues. More organizers in one place can have a bigger impact than "I'm the best, I'm doing things alone".
Yes, I agree with NoviceNoQuitter.  He already has a website set up for a tournament, and I don't want to join a dozen different websites to participate in a dozen different tournaments.  I wish we could do it all right here!  But I've already joined NoviceNoQuitter's website and am very interested in participating in some tournaments.  
NoviceNoQuitter, I notice that your curling website is offline.  Could you please unsubscribe me from your forum and delete any information of mine that you may have.  Thanks.