« Back to All Topics
1VS1 WITH ME CHELLENGED 
Posted in 
Tanx
1VS1 WITH ME CHELLENGED 
Posted in 
Tanx
1VS1 WITH ME CHELLENGED 
hi guys...i'm going bk to tanx 100% n im taking up challenges! i'm looking for good players. I use to be really good at this game n i'm thinking of riding this game by the horns again. So i'm up for any 1vs1 plz post here and the time n i'll gladly go to tanx and meet u there. Those who know me now im serious talk that i never bkup from any challenges. I'll be posting the scores here of my vectories. 
Lol make sure you post picture proof nobody believes a word you say half the time max.
I may come back and give you the opportunity to beat me, i know you always wanted that Maxine.

Peace Laterr
Max Left my op whilst he was losing 9-6 (cant believe he got six kills although I was playing as slow as a sloth).

You would still win regardless of rust, your the only one that matches me in face to face fighting other than Nitro, theres no way he would beat you.

However I would like to talk to you sometime if your around, you can catch me online at nights mostly usually late, due to my sleeping problems (sleep paralysis) which I currently suffer from almost everytime I shut my eyes.
Look it up if your unsure of what it is and how it affects a sleeping pattern.

Anyway it's good to see you around the forums, hope to see you online maybe whenever your not to busy & I hope all is well for you and the family bro.

first, i didn't ran...i was suffering connectivity issues. I get kick sometimes in tanx idk why maybe the OP can look into that. Secondly, u were trying to put me down saying i was slow blah blah but guess what jeff? that didn't brought me an inch down it actually motivated me to get my skills back. Finally, Samantha i don't want to fight you right now since ik ur weak n i don't want u to use that excuse in case i beat u. I'll let u train with jeff n get good n give u time so u can face me. Take ur time bro, no rush here. :)
Max you couldn't beat me or sam if you played 24/7..
We played again and i won 10-3.
If you have no intention of finishing a game dont ask me for another one, thanks.
ha!!!! i made this thread ages ago and i just realized today that Sam-Antha reply to it (he was that "insufficient" on my attention to me :) . futhermore, my future kids will beat ur kids in this game...they will take revenge on me...if this game is still alive lol. The revenge bloodline lives on Sam-antha. So you better train them good they gonna need it one day.  
Max you're killing me hahaha that last post LOOOOOL oh man, you never cease to amaze me.

Sorry for the late reply it took me a couple days to decipher your English, from what i have gathered you think your "future kids" will avenge you lol i highly doubt they will even be able communicate with humans in English let alone avenge anyone on a game a population of 10 on a good day.

I still remember that duel, when you left the game abruptly claiming there was a shoot out on your road loooool.

Hope your doing well though, stay golden maxi.

Sam

Acid.
Last time max called me out, he challenged me in a duel in desert.

He spectated then asked password, gave him it then he said the following..

Ah...is right bright n sunny in here...oh look looks like i forgot my sun tan lotion lol...

then logged of..lmao.