« Back to All Topics
Cricket crown bug 
Posted in 
General
Cricket crown bug 
Posted in 
General
Cricket crown bug 
No crown on cricket darts i comed in tournament room before tournament started i haved crown but in room 1 no crown at all only red wizard box
If you are in 2 rooms ur crown will only be shown in one room.
You will only have the crown in both if your currently leading in the active tournament.

Nah its not that in room 1 no crown but when i wanted to play tournament i come there and haved crown before it started and i tryed after again go in tournament room but no crown its only showed a minute before tournament started and never again so that tell me there is some bug cuz am highest level there and no crown am not in two rooms i come only in room1 and dont have it on highest level no one got more pts then me there...i was king before 2years all darts games 3years got crowns so i know when somethin is not ok there...
Perhaps someone with no subscription has more rating than you, that might be a reason for it, happened to me before in tanx, iv had the crown there way over 100 times.
Iv had it without a subscription aswell before..so I agree on your issue being a bug its the most obvious answer lol.
The Don Carter its so simple you you are inn the tourny you dont can get your crown if you not have the hight rainting