« Back to All Topics
Help,Help,help moderators!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
To much do I come to ask please a solution, I have been doing the reporter abuse of correct way, and have not been having when they resulted, 1 print screen, contact moderators, order the image in JPG, with the nickname of the player, and tbm the motive, and it has no solution, they can help?
Oh Skater Paul... the irony of your post made me chuckle.
It's a bit rich for skater_paul to say someone is not English when he does not know the language himself - it should be you're rather than your!!!
Maybe you should stop teasing the guy and give him an answer, after all, he is a player on this site, isn't he? And, by the way, english language is not exactly "the master of all"; for sure, he has used google translate, so is not his fault if google  when it comes about english language.

The user has to use the report abuse button to report any kind of abuse "chat , nickname or cheat" .

We get immediatly the report and we analyze the content of the chat report , then we act on it depeding of the situation.

Sometimes when you report a user who is not existing in the room ,we get an empty content of report abuse "chat" .

When you are abused by someone you can use also mute button to ovoid him and send a report chat at time .

Making fun of another persons English is disgraceful and shouldn't be tolerated.
Yes ban the culprit forever for taking the micky out of the poor soul.
I think jimnal should be banned also for abuseing me in chatt today when i beat him 5 times.I have reported this.
you should have more respect for people!
you should have more respect for people!
Hurricane, I didn't get banned because I didn't play you and I didn't abuse you, stop lying on the forum.